Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

caprimom

Critique Chat

9 posts in this topic

Have you ever spent hours working on a layout that won't behave? No matter what you try, the layout just doesn't feel right? If so, join Shannon (tinkerbell11) and Ashleigh (caprimom) for a Critique Chat at 7pm MST/8pm CST/9pm EST and we will help you teach your mischievous layout some new tricks! Simply bring a link to your layout and we'll provide the brownies!

Before the chat, upload your layout to the Mischief Week gallery here: http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.php?app=gallery&module=cats&do=sc&cat=584

Please include "Critique Chat" in the title. See ya there!

This sounds like fun Ashleigh! I will try to see if I can make it -- is it ok if I don't have a layout to share?

This sounds like fun Ashleigh! I will try to see if I can make it -- is it ok if I don't have a layout to share?

This will be fun, maybe I will pull out an OLD layout and get Ashleigh's opinion and REdo! See you ladies there!

That's perfectly fine! The moreter merrier!

That's perfectly fine! The more the merrier!

This will be fun, maybe I will pull out an OLD layout and get Ashleigh's opinion and REdo! See you ladies there!

I'd love to get critique on some of my old layouts to re-do them!