Mess Or Masterpiece Supply Numbers

ScrapGirlsRo

Thanks to everyone that came to the crop! Here are the supply numbers, as promised:

1 Photo folders 62

subfolders - 15

Photo will be 34

2. Paper folders 13

Paper 50

3. Paper folders 18

Paper 98

4. Embellishment folder 22

embellishment 75

5. Embellishment folder 27

Embellishment 3

6. embellishment folder 45

Embellishment 72

7.Alpha/Word Art folder 20

alpha 7

You may also use one brush of your choosing, one style of your choosing, and drop shadows. You may recolor and use lighting blends.

Post your layouts here by Thursday, April 28th. One random layout creator-uploader will win a paper set!

I so miuch wanted to come to the MorM chat, but couldn't make it home from guitar practice in time. waaaa! Thanks for posting the supplies - I'll try to get a layout done in time. :-) Oh and thanks for having the MorM again - it's my fave - to bad I couldn't make it. :-)

I really wanted to come to this chat. Sorry I couldn't make it. Could someone explain how this works? I can't quite figure it out from Ro's post. TIA :)

You'll be surprised at how easy this is. The selections that Ro has made is based on filing systems. For the first selection:

1 Photo folders 62

subfolders - 15

Photo will be 34

means First selection - go to your photo folders and count until you get to folder 62. (If you have less than 62 folders, you just go back to number one and continue counting - this goes for all selections) Once you've reached folder 62, go to your sub folder 15 (if you don't have subfolders, you'll have to skip to the next part). Now start counting your photos and when you get to 34, that's the one that you're going to scrap.

You do the same thing with each step. Once you have collected all of the items, you scrap them together into a layout and see whether you have a mess or masterpiece. roflol It's too fun! No skipping past something because the next one is better, or you don't want to scrap that photo - just take the one that comes up with the number - I promise - you'll have a hoot with this.

Ro is being very generous with this one, because you're allowed to change colours of things, you can use one style and drop shadows, as well. That's all there is to it.

I hope these instructions make sense! Have fun! :-)

Thank you Heatheranne! It sounds like a lot of fun - I'll have to give it a try! :)

You're welcome. I wish I had seen this earlier, but you have until tomorrow night, so plenty of time yet. You'll have a great time with this one! Have a scrappin' good time. :-)

Thank you, Ro, for the chance to participate even though I couldn't make the chat. I have to say, it's going to take a miracle to make this mess a masterpiece! :newangel::hit-head-with-hammer:

This challenge absolutely cracked me up! I thought for sure it was going to be a mess. Red flowers on blue paper, teal and peach glitter, and a purple Mardi Gra mask? For a photo of my son's birthday? LOL...thank goodness for the option to recolor and to use some blending options!

Mess or Masterpiece--The ART of Parenting

Here's mine! I didn't think I was going to get it posted, because the hydro's been out all day. We had high winds this morning, gusting at over 100 miles an hour. I'm sure that there were small tornados! I know the weather will put it down to micro bursts, but thousands of homes where without hydro and there was a lot of damage done in some areas. Hydro was back on in the cities this morning, but the rural areas weren't to be back on until 11 pm, so I went to bingo. lol

There had to be small tornados, because my humungous fir tree was split in half and I have hard time believing that just wind did that. Luckily part of it fell on the front lawn, instead of the house and the other half is leaning up against my poor Red Maple. I'm afraid that I've lost at least half of the Maple, hopefully it survives. What a day! :-)

Archived