Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PBarnes

Thursday Challenge 04/28/11

13 posts in this topic

Join Pat (PBarnes) for the Mischief Week Thursday Challenge Chat at 2pm MT. Today's challenge is:

We're you a Brownie Scout, or Girl or Boy Scout or Guide, or a member of the Campfire organization, or ANY scouting organization? Did you have a child involved in Scouting? Your challenge for today is to do a scrapbook page about scouting.

Post your layouts in the Mischief Week Gallery with Thursday Challenge in the title.

Here is my layout: Brownie Scout

Hope to see you at the chat, but you can post a layout even if you can't make it.

Oddly I was never part of any of those, which might be good for me. I have enough LO's to catch up on. :D

I'm thinking about a LO, and I plan to be at the chat.

I was a Brownie and Girl Scout. My hubby went through Boy Scouts and both our son's were scouts - the oldest became an Eagle Scout his senior year of HS. Now ... where are their photos to scan ..... hmmmm....

I'll be sitting this one out. No photos of the scout years.

I will be sitting this challenge out, as I was neither a Girl Scout or a Brownie. I wanted to be one, but we couldn't afford the cost of the uniforms. A couple of my childhood girlfriends were Brownies. No photos though.

I don't seem to have any photos of me or my girls in scout uniforms, so I used a photo of DH receiving one of his awards for working with the Aviation Explorer Scouts. He is very proud of the two awards that I have used in the LO.

Explorer Scouts

I have tons of photos....all of the "heritage" type, but not with me....sadly sitting this one out.

Also sitting this one out but I agree - a good thing as I can get caught up on all the other challenges! Am looking forward to seeing the layouts and will try to be at the chat

If you were in scouts but don't have photos, consider doing a journaling page. :)

We are knee deep in Scouting right now! My DH is the Weblos leader and we have two boys 11 and 9 so this is right up our alley!

Here is my BearScout LO.

This is perfect timing, Pat! My dd "flew up" to Junior Scouts on Wednesday night. My other dd will bridge in June to Brownies. Adding this to my list!