Thursday Challenge 04/28/11

PBarnes

Join Pat (PBarnes) for the Mischief Week Thursday Challenge Chat at 2pm MT. Today's challenge is:

We're you a Brownie Scout, or Girl or Boy Scout or Guide, or a member of the Campfire organization, or ANY scouting organization? Did you have a child involved in Scouting? Your challenge for today is to do a scrapbook page about scouting.

Post your layouts in the Mischief Week Gallery with Thursday Challenge in the title.

Here is my layout: Brownie Scout

Hope to see you at the chat, but you can post a layout even if you can't make it.

I was a Brownie and Girl Scout. My hubby went through Boy Scouts and both our son's were scouts - the oldest became an Eagle Scout his senior year of HS. Now ... where are their photos to scan ..... hmmmm....

I will be sitting this challenge out, as I was neither a Girl Scout or a Brownie. I wanted to be one, but we couldn't afford the cost of the uniforms. A couple of my childhood girlfriends were Brownies. No photos though.

I don't seem to have any photos of me or my girls in scout uniforms, so I used a photo of DH receiving one of his awards for working with the Aviation Explorer Scouts. He is very proud of the two awards that I have used in the LO.

Explorer Scouts

Archived