Scrapsimple Use It - @ 6pm Mt

angelaNussbaum

Amy (mimes1) and Angela (angelaNussbaum) are hosting a ScrapSimple - Use It! chat at 6pm MT. Join us in this special edition chat for Mischief Week! We will focus on a challenge and learn to use some fun ScrapSimple products!

Strengthening your abilities in scrapbooking is essential to becoming a better scrapbooker and learning to utilize the ScrapSimple product line available here at Scrap Girls will give you so many more unique and fun options with your layouts!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The challenge is to use Scrap Simple paper Templaets in your layout (s) this month. (Try to expand your use and use textures with other challenges!)

Need some templates? Shop here Paper Templates

WHAT do i do with these????? ------ Here are some helpful things:

Help in the boutique:

Scrap Girls Tutorials & Way Cool Stuff ebooks (any of the ebooks have tutorials on ss papers)

University! Tutorials!: (tab that says "Learn How" from the store page)

ScrapSimple Paper Digital Templates

My layout Uses

ABR_SSPaper_OTW_Mkt_150.jpg

ScrapSimple Paper Templates: Off The Wall

(and another templlate that i think is retired now.... BVA scrap simple paper templates: Deco Rounds)

Please besure to post your layouts in our gallery: Mischief Week 2011 Gallery

REMEMBER TO:

SHARE your tips, thoughts, ideas etc either with your layout or here in the chat thread.

ASK questions if you need help or anything.

This chat is to help each other learn and discover!

(my layout needs some journaling... hope to have it added in an hour or so)

Fun challenge ladies. If anyone has any ideas about what kind of birds these are, let me know. We think they're chickadees, but aren't sure.

Nesting

I don't think they're chickadees. Chickadees have very distinctive color markings on their heads. I'm not familiar with the birds in your area, but they might be a type of finch.

Fun challenge ladies. If anyone has any ideas about what kind of birds these are, let me know. We think they're chickadees, but aren't sure.

Nesting

Your birds are English Sparrows. We get them at our bird feeder all the time, but we have seen Chickadees too.

Thanks for the info. I'm glad to know what they are.

Archived