Brownie Recipe Swap Chat

tinkerbell11

Is there anything better than a warm brownie from the oven? Join Theresa (tiza126) and Shannon (tinkerbell11) in the chat room for a Brownie Recipe Swap. Create a recipe card to share with a fun brownie recipe, then come and discuss the gooey chocolate goodness! Email me @ scrapgirl.strombley@gmail.com, your 4 x 6 full resolution recipe card by Saturday the 30th at midnight and I will send you a link for all the cards submitted...come on a girl can never have too many Brownie Recipes! Don't forget to name you card like this yourname_yourbrownierecipename and save as a full resolution jpeg file.

Post the you recipes in the Mischief Gallery.

I don't guarantee that I will make the chat...but I will make a recipe card. I have a recipe for microwave brownies that is super good! I know, quit snarling your nose up, they really are really good!! They are super simple, and great in the summer when you want something warm and gooey from the oven but it's too hot to turn in on!

Is there anything better than a warm brownie from the oven? Join Theresa (tiza126) and Shannon (tinkerbell11) in the chat room for a Brownie Recipe Swap. Create a recipe card to share with a fun brownie recipe, then come and discuss the gooey chocolate goodness! Email me @ scrapgirl.strombley@gmail.com, your 4 x 6 full resolution recipe card by Saturday the 29th at midnight and I will send you a link for all the cards submitted...come on a girl can never have too many Brownie Recipes! Don't forget to name you card like this yourname_yourbrownierecipename and save as a full resolution jpeg file.

Shannon, isn't the 29th tomorrow (Friday) ? Or am I just completely turned around here? :giggle_bear:

Is there anything better than a warm brownie from the oven? Join Theresa (tiza126) and Shannon (tinkerbell11) in the chat room for a Brownie Recipe Swap. Create a recipe card to share with a fun brownie recipe, then come and discuss the gooey chocolate goodness! Email me @ scrapgirl.strombley@gmail.com, your 4 x 6 full resolution recipe card by Saturday the 29th at midnight and I will send you a link for all the cards submitted...come on a girl can never have too many Brownie Recipes! Don't forget to name you card like this yourname_yourbrownierecipename and save as a full resolution jpeg file.

Shannon, isn't the 29th tomorrow (Friday) ? Or am I just completely turned around here? :giggle_bear:

Thanks Sara, you are right I changed the initial thread!

Thanks Sara, you are right I changed the initial thread!

:giggle_bear:

Well...I missed the chat, but love to collect new recipes. So, here's mine. I don't think I've ever made brownies from scratch before, but I love the versatility of this recipe. Anything quick and simple is a plus in my house! :)

Archived