• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 angelaNussbaum

angelaNussbaum

A strange pixy monkey NUT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,389 posts
  • Personal Statement:Im a nut, what can i say? I love making ppl happy!

Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:46 AM

Join AngelaNussbaum in the chat room at 5pm MT for a crop and chat about scraplifting! Scraplifting can be a huge source of inspiration to you and your layouts, and it's a lot of fun for the person who inspired you. Come and see what new fun we will be having!

So, what is scraplifting?
Scraplifting is when you use a specific layout to inspire you. You can follow the entire layout or you can take one thing (like the text, or positioning of flowers) and lift that.
Is scraplifting bad?
No! BUT you must remember to give the other layout or designer credit.The best way to do that here at Scrap Girls is to add a link to their layout in the area where you list your products used,and to say who they are.

THE CHALLENGE: im going to give you the choice between five similar layouts! We will be able to learn from each other different ways to scraplift, and interpret a layout!!

TODAYS Scraplift comes from the:
Posted Image junk in the Trunk Paper Biggie

There are 5 marketing images that are layouts .... Chose one of those layout images to scraplift!!

BECAUSE I'm posting this early and i know alot of you are excited to get started, I'm going to chose one of the fabulous layouts posted for this challenge to win a prize. Your layout must be posted by 7PM (MT) tonight!! Please put scraplift in your title and post a link here.

When your layout is complete, post it here in the Mischief Gallery . Just be sure in your credits to post a link(if you can or leave a note at least), to the layout that you lifted from.

See you later! (7PM EST, 6PM CST, 5PM MST,4PM PST)

Angela N.

#2 princessrunningfingers

princessrunningfingers

I'll Have You In Stitches In No Time

• Members
  • 18,021 posts
  • Personal Statement:I am an avid stitcher, reader, and of course Scrap Girls Addict.

Posted 29 April 2011 - 02:07 PM

Did this one this morning while the board was down. Here is the link to it. I lifted Brandy's LO "My Greatest Love"

Adore

gallery_15063_3635_1064.jpg

BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifSG_Olympian.pngBLINKIE_StayCation-Luau.gifBLINKIES_Pblshd.gifWT-Button-copy.gif

#3 mbc72

mbc72

Keep calm and scrap on!

• Creative Team
  • 8,097 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 02:51 PM

Great layouts to choose from!

gallery_8176_229_23474.png

Button_Layout.pngButton_Published.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif
SGblinkie.gifBLINKIES_Blessed.gif

#4 angelaNussbaum

angelaNussbaum

A strange pixy monkey NUT

• Members
  • 12,389 posts
  • Personal Statement:Im a nut, what can i say? I love making ppl happy!

Posted 29 April 2011 - 05:48 PM

Chat is in 10 minutes!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users