Speed Scrap Crop Tonight!

CRS

6:00PM MT - Speed Scrap Chat

Are you ready for some speed - Mischief Week style? Join Carla (CRS) and Angela (angelaNussbaum) in the chat room at 6pm MT and we'll give you six tasks, spread out over an hour, to include in your layouts. It's a challenge because you never know what will be required next!

If the MB goes down again, try getting into chat from the home page or the boutique! We've been able to chat even though the MB was down.

I'll be updating this thread with the tasks so you can check here incase you encounter chat room gremlins or can't make the chat! Post your layouts in the Mischief Week Gallery.

A Pixie Tale....

Task 1: Once upon a time there were several little pixies who were the best of friends, one of whom is Angela! They often played together and were full of mischief. Choose 2 photos and play with them by altering them in some way. (change the levels, sepia, bw, add a style or pop action etc).

Task 2: Along came another little pixie by the name of Carla, who was very special and wanted to play too! She carefully chose her best dress and carefully fluffed up her wings before approaching the other pixies. Choose 2 pattern papers and 2 solid papers for your layout. (they do not have to be backgrounds)

Task 3: When Carla approached the group, Angela laughed with the other pixies in glee and shouted “Someone to tease!” The pixies decided they would only include Carla if she went on a scavenger hunt. Carla had to find (and you do too....) 5 different flowers, 2 ribbons, 3 buttons, 1 scrap of paper.

Task 4: After Carla finished collecting all the items, the other pixies decided to let her join their group! As a welcoming gift, the pixies gave Carla a makeover! Add one more photo to your layout and delete one of the papers you chose in task #2.

Task 5: Angela and the pixies had a grand time playing. They would play ball with the flower bulbs and sprinkle pixie dust on everything they could! Choose a round embellishment, an anchor or two (staple, brad, more buttons), and some glitter or “bling”…..glitter, jewels, sparkle, etc. in addition to the items in task 4.

Task 6: As the sun started to set on this fun day, the pixies played tag with their shadows and each took a turn sharing their favorite moments. Finish your layout by adding six sentences of journaling, shadows and a title using 2 different fonts or alphas, or a combination of fonts and alphas. Upload your layouts to the Mischief Week Gallery within 1 hour!

We have a winner! Anyone who posted a layout before I got back to my computer was included in the drawing. So if you were a little late, no worries!

I wrote down all the members who posted a layout in the order they were posted and had dh pick a number without looking at the list. I'm happy to say that AnnB has won!! Congratulations!

Ann, please pick a regular embellishment set and email a link to it to hello@scrapgirls.com. Please include your screen name and Speed Scrap Chat in your email. Enjoy your prize!

Archived