Michevious Siggy Challenge And Chat @ 3pm Mt

angelaNussbaum

Join Lei (Bride) and Angela (angelaNussbaum) at 3pm MT for a special edition of Mischievous Signature Challenge/Chat. This is sure to be a fun time of pure silliness!

-------------------------The challenge-------------------------

FIRST answer these questions:

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

What is your least favorite color?

What flower do you like?

What is your favorite bug?

Black or white?

Alpha or Font?

Summer, winter, spring or fall?

Are you a morning or night person?

what one thing do you miss about being a kid?

would you say you are clean or messy?

THEN scrap your answers into your siggy! For example use the colors you answered in the items or for your name, or use embs in your colors.

RULES:

Size: 225x225 pixels max

Format: PNG (allows transparency)

Upload: to the Mischief Week 2011 Gallery and be sure to credit the items you used.

Once your layout is up this is how you add it to your signature:

To the left under "Share Image" copy the "Image Link:" Code

Go to the top right corner where your screen name is and click on it. Choose Settings.

In Your Options click on Profile.

In Profile click on "change signature"

This opens up an editor just like the ones you use when posting on the messageboard. Put your curser in the white area, and click on the icon that looks like a little white square poloroid. That will bring up a dialog box asking for an url. This is where you paste that Code you copied earlier.

Click Insert Image. And then Save Changes.

Awwwwww.....I guess I missed this one - I saw Angela's siggie and couldn't quite figure out about "the answers" - now I see the challenge was given in the chat which I missed! Bet it was fun!

LYSL on your new siggie, Angela!

Awwwwww.....I guess I missed this one - I saw Angela's siggie and couldn't quite figure out about "the answers" - now I see the challenge was given in the chat which I missed! Bet it was fun!

LYSL on your new siggie, Angela!

I am so sorry! Been trying to post all the details for over 40 minutes! my computer crashed badly and ive had to restart. They are up there now!

Join Lei (Bride) and Angela (angelaNussbaum) at 3pm MT for a special edition of Mischievous Signature Challenge/Chat. This is sure to be a fun time of pure silliness!

-------------------------The challenge-------------------------

FIRST answer these questions:

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

What is your least favorite color?

What flower do you like?

What is your favorite bug?

Black or white?

Alpha or Font?

Summer, winter, spring or fall?

Are you a morning or night person?

what one thing do you miss about being a kid?

would you say you are clean or messy?

THEN scrap your answers into your siggy! For example use the colors you answered in the items or for your name, or use embs in your colors.

RULES:

Size: 225x225 pixels max

Format: PNG (allows transparency)

Upload: to the Mischief Week 2011 Gallery and be sure to credit the items you used.

Once your layout is up this is how you add it to your signature:

To the left under "Share Image" copy the "Image Link:" Code

Go to the top right corner where your screen name is and click on it. Choose Settings.

In Your Options click on Profile.

In Profile click on "change signature"

This opens up an editor just like the ones you use when posting on the messageboard. Put your curser in the white area, and click on the icon that looks like a little white square poloroid. That will bring up a dialog box asking for an url. This is where you paste that Code you copied earlier.

Click Insert Image. And then Save Changes.

Thanks, Angela! NOW I get it! LOL

This was such a fun challenge! I had trouble with "being fearless," but then I realized my that my lucky little ladybug fearlessly lives in the moment, poised between fall and spring, day and night, life and death. That's pretty fearless. (Also I didn't cry and give up when tasked with blending forget-me-nots with fall! That was down-right brave!) And it is a beautiful mess--just like my garden! Right now covered in last fall's leaves, with tiny little forget-me-nots getting ready to wake up! My link

Thanks, ladies!

This was such a fun challenge! I had trouble with "being fearless," but then I realized my that my lucky little ladybug fearlessly lives in the moment, poised between fall and spring, day and night, life and death. That's pretty fearless. (Also I didn't cry and give up when tasked with blending forget-me-nots with fall! That was down-right brave!) And it is a beautiful mess--just like my garden! Right now covered in last fall's leaves, with tiny little forget-me-nots getting ready to wake up! My link

Thanks, ladies!

Beautiful siggie. I couldn't get your link to work right, so here's a link for your lovely siggie. :-)

Thanks, ladies!

Beautiful siggie. I couldn't get your link to work right, so here's a link for your lovely siggie. :-)

Thanks, Heatheranne!

I didn't get a chance to do a mischievous signature, so I didn't go by the challenge questions. Hey! That can be my rule breaking for the second to last question, "What do you miss from childhood?" I answered "less responsibility" and someone suggested I show that by breaking design rules. Well, I am going to do my own thing for this challenge. And not turn it in on time either! LOL

After I finished my signature, I looked at my answers to my questions and was surprised to see I'd followed some of the challenge despite ignoring it. My favorite color, yellow, appears. I said an icky shade of green is my least favorite and somewhere amongst those green stripes is a spot that's pretty close. I did not put my favorite flower, the snapdragon, but I used flowers. No insects though. There is white, and I used an alpha, and it's springy for my favorite season. I guess it sort of shows I'm a morning person because I made it in the morning, and it's pretty clean and neat like my desk.

So, there it is! Finally! Its about time I changed my siggy. I'd been using that purple name and yellow flower for years!

p.s. Almost everything is from Angie Briggs' Commotion and YouAre collections. The ribbon is PWR_SS_Emb_BowBorders.

I didn't get a chance to do a mischievous signature, so I didn't go by the challenge questions. Hey! That can be my rule breaking for the second to last question, "What do you miss from childhood?" I answered "less responsibility" and someone suggested I show that by breaking design rules. Well, I am going to do my own thing for this challenge. And not turn it in on time either! LOL

After I finished my signature, I looked at my answers to my questions and was surprised to see I'd followed some of the challenge despite ignoring it. My favorite color, yellow, appears. I said an icky shade of green is my least favorite and somewhere amongst those green stripes is a spot that's pretty close. I did not put my favorite flower, the snapdragon, but I used flowers. No insects though. There is white, and I used an alpha, and it's springy for my favorite season. I guess it sort of shows I'm a morning person because I made it in the morning, and it's pretty clean and neat like my desk.

So, there it is! Finally! Its about time I changed my siggy. I'd been using that purple name and yellow flower for years!

p.s. Almost everything is from Angie Briggs' Commotion and YouAre collections. The ribbon is PWR_SS_Emb_BowBorders.

I love your new siggie and you're explanation is priceless! roflol Have a great day! :-)

Archived