Saturday Color Challenge And Chat - Mischief Style!

B&K Mom

Saturday Color Challenge and Chat -- MISCHIEF STYLE!!

Join Debbie (B&K Mom) and Carla (CRS) for a special Mischief Week Color Challenge Chat. Can you guess one of the colors we're using this week?? Check back on this thread early tomorrow for the FIRST color. THEN come to the chat and find out what YOUR Second color will be. Don't expect this week's Color Challenge to go by without a twist! See you in the Chat Room at 10am MT!

My first guess for a colour is chocolate! lol With all this talk about brownies - one of the colours just has to be chocolate! roflol I guess I'll find out tomorrow. lol :-)

My first guess for a colour is chocolate! lol With all this talk about brownies - one of the colours just has to be chocolate! roflol I guess I'll find out tomorrow. lol :-)

That's my guess too!

Yay! The Board is back up! So here's the challenge for today.

The FIRST color today is, of course, BROWN.

Your SECOND color for the challenge totally depends on who you are! Use your Screen Name here at Scrap Girls to figure out what color you get to use along with the brown.

Use the FIRST LETTER or SYMBOL of your Screen Name to find your color:

A-E Blue

F-J Green

K-O Red

P-T Orange

U-Z Yellow

Symbol Black or White

Here's an example: Since my screen name is B&K Mom, my second color is Blue. My LO will incorporate Brown and Blue (and other colors if desired).

So use the list above to get your color and shows us what you can do with it.

Here's my LO: Imagine

Yay! The Board is back up! So here's the challenge for today.

The FIRST color today is, of course, BROWN.

Your SECOND color for the challenge totally depends on who you are! Use your Screen Name here at Scrap Girls to figure out what color you get to use along with the brown.

Use the FIRST LETTER or SYMBOL of your Screen Name to find your color:

A-E Blue

F-J Green

K-O Red

P-T Orange

U-Z Yellow

Symbol Black or White

Here's an example:

Since my screen name is B&K Mom, my second color is Blue. My LO will incorporate Brown and Blue (and other colors if desired).

So use the list above to get your color and shows us what you can do with it.

Here's my LO: Imagine

Great layout Debbie! LYSL

Archived