Congratulations Theresea (teecee)

CRS

Oh My Gosh! I can't believe that I missed this. Well, better late than never.

Congratulations on being May's Member of the Month. It's well deserved and wear your crown proudly.

Yea yea yea Theresa! Congratulations dear friend!! Sorry this is so late. I hope you are enjoying your reign as M.O.M. as you so deserve it!!

Thanks for a Wonderful Month-

Thank you all so much for all the congratulations, happy thoughts and well wishes! It’s been a wonderful month.

I would just like to say thank you to everyone at Scrap Girls who has helped to make my month so special. I have always enjoyed the month of May because first, I know winter is over and I am able to enjoy the warm sunny weather that I love so much. I am also able to enjoy the many pretty flowers blooming in my yard. Then, my birthday is in May, - of course that’s special because I get to celebrate my 22nd birthday again. Then, my birthday is followed by another special day, Mother’s Day.

Well, this year you awesome ladies at Scrap Girls have made my month of May even more special. First, I was named Member of the Month. Wow! I loved my crown! Then, I saw that one of my layouts had been chosen as a weekly layout winner. Woo Hoo! I never expected that either. Then, I was invited to join the Welcoming Committee. Wheeeeee! Scrap Girls has really made my month soooooo special!

Thank you so much Scrap Girls! I love you all!! :)

Thank you all so much for all the congratulations, happy thoughts and well wishes! It’s been a wonderful month.

I would just like to say thank you to everyone at Scrap Girls who has helped to make my month so special. I have always enjoyed the month of May because first, I know winter is over and I am able to enjoy the warm sunny weather that I love so much. I am also able to enjoy the many pretty flowers blooming in my yard. Then, my birthday is in May, - of course that’s special because I get to celebrate my 22nd birthday again. Then, my birthday is followed by another special day, Mother’s Day.

Well, this year you awesome ladies at Scrap Girls have made my month of May even more special. First, I was named Member of the Month. Wow! I loved my crown! Then, I saw that one of my layouts had been chosen as a weekly layout winner. Woo Hoo! I never expected that either. Then, I was invited to join the Welcoming Committee. Wheeeeee! Scrap Girls has really made my month soooooo special!

After all this excitement, I hope June isn't too much of a letdown. It will be hard following all that ;)

Theresa, it's been a great month and I've enjoyed your joy right along with you! I was very happy to see you chosen as MOM and of course, now on the Welcoming Committee - what an honor and so well deserved for someone who is a very special Scrap Girl. You're always willing to help, always have a kind word for everyone and you never fail to comment on all of the layouts that you can. You are such a valued member of Scrap Girls and a real asset to our little purple place.

It's been a great month, girlfriend! You certainly added alot of sparkle to that crown! You always make me smile!

Archived