May Layout Contest

PBarnes

What's blooming in your yard, garden, or neighborhood right now? For those in the northern hemisphere, it would be spring flowers, for those in the southern hemisphere, it would be flowers of the fall variety. For May's layout contest, show us what's blooming in your next of the woods or show us photos of your favorite flowers. Remember, journaling is important. Please post your layouts in the May Monthly Layout Gallery before May 31st at midnight Mountain Time and you could one of the two people who will win a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique!

May Contest Gallery

Hmm I have a few favorite flowers, but they don't grow anywhere near here. I may have to look into some stock photos for this one. Perfect opportunity to use some of my new goodies!

This is a great contest. I'm heading over to my favorite place this week, the New York Botanical Gardens. Lots of flowers and trees blooming there right now. Have Camera, Will Travel!

Count me in on this one for sure.

Oooh Im excited about this month's challenge. One of my favorite pasttime is taking photographs of the nature around my neighborhood. I imagine my neighbors must think Im a bit crazy... I can spend a half hour just photographing a bug on a blade of grass. LOL

Oh good someone else. We went on a walk today and I spent a long time just trying to take a picture of some bees on the flowers. Love it.

Oooh Im excited about this month's challenge. One of my favorite pasttime is taking photographs of the nature around my neighborhood. I imagine my neighbors must think Im a bit crazy... I can spend a half hour just photographing a bug on a blade of grass. LOL

Me too! I go out for exercise but I wonder how much benefit I get when I'm stopping every block or so to take photos!

I can't wait to see what "blooms" in the gallery!

My thoughts exactly. We're going to have a Gallery Garden this month! WOO HOO! (especially nice for this brown-thumbed scrapper!)

All the pounding rain we have had has decimated our roses, although new buds are on the way. I'm just glad I took some photos before all the rain started. My lilies are about to bloom, so I should be able to get some photos of them.

Just the other day my sweet husband picked a few marigolds from the vegie garden and had them in a vase when I came home from shopping - waiting on the table for me to see ( isn't he sweet? )... so being the scrapper I am, of course I took a photo so now to scrap that photo for this challenge.

I made my page today and enjoyed putting it together using pieces from quite a few different kits.

Marigolds

I made my page today and enjoyed putting it together using pieces from quite a few different kits.

Marigolds

........and I just saw this gorgeous layout on the mb, Anne-Marie - it's beautiful! Haven't gotten to the Gallery yet, but I will lsl for you in a few!

Here's my LO. I'm not sure I like it yet, but was hoping to get a few suggestions. Thanks!

I love it, Monica! I think it's perfect just the way it is! LYSL in the Gallery!

Archived