PBarnes

May Layout Contest

42 posts in this topic

I new I had seen this challenge a couple days ago and couldnt' find it again until just now. I'll learn my way around yet!! LOL! I just hate those "Senior Moments"!!!

Here's mine

Country Roads

Well, it looks like my original LO fell victim to the server migration. No big deal to me, since I wanted to upload a new version anyway. ^_^ Thank you to everyone that offered suggestions on my original version. I like this one better.

What's Blooming in My Yard?

I got one done! My daughter's garden. It's been many years since she's been able to have one. I was so pleased for her to be able to have a garden again and delighted that she sent me some wonderful photos. :-)

Made it almost under the wire. Where did this month go?! Thanks for the fun challenge, Pat!

Water Lily.

Omigosh! Your water lily is absolutely breathtakingly beautiful, Dot!

This has been an unusual Spring in NJ with lower temperatures and rain, rain, RAIN; making blooming much later than usual and harder to photograph. For a while I thought I'd have nothing to show, but finally decided to carry my camera around each day and chronicle any current growth. Here's what happened.

MAY BLOOMS

:whew: Managed to get my layout done for this contest. Nothing like waiting for the last minute to do a layout. But, better late than never. I don't have a garden, but I do visit the Botanical Garden as often as I can. It's across the street from my house and then I cross over the bridge that spans the Bronx River Parkway.

Garden Flowers

I'm so glad I saw Pat's comment or I would have missed this. I actually finished my LO earlier in the month but forgot to post it here. Just in the nick of time too! Very lovely pages by the way. I've enjoyed them all!