May Forum Game - Spotlight On The Boutique

tiza126

Each day during May (with the exception of Sundays), a member of the Welcome Committee will at various times post a layout in this official game thread. A spotlight circle will show a portion of the layout you are to search for. If the layout is not identified by the following morning, a second spotlight circle will be added to the layout; this will be repeated until the product is identified.

All you have to do to participate is search the boutique for the layout and post a link to the product page in this official game thread. Only one guess per member per day.

Monthly winner's member name will be drawn from all the members that correctly identify a product throughout the month for a $10 Gift certificate.

Notes about the boutique layout:

The layout will correspond with a product in the Scrap Girls Boutique

It will be either the only layout on the product page or the layout to the right of the main product image on the product details page.

Good luck and have fun!!

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have got to be kidding, right? And making it larger sure helped a lot. ROFL

And if anyone guesses this after only one hint, they are no longer my friend. LOL

And you know someone will do it too.

Good luck gals.

And if anyone guesses this after only one hint, they are no longer my friend. LOL

Good luck gals.

I agree Carol about making it larger being a lot of help. I might give it a look, but it looks awfully difficult to me.

Good luck gals.

I can't make it TOO easy for you ;):giggle_bear:

Good luck gals.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I agree Carol. This is a hard game. I remember playing it last year and I did manage to identify one of the layouts, but I think it was only by sheer luck LOL ;)

Good luck gals.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I agree Carol. This is a hard game. I remember playing it last year and I did manage to identify one of the layouts, but I think it was only by sheer luck LOL ;)

I tried it last year also, but no luck. I nearly went blind trying to find the layout. I don't know how some people get it after only one or two hints. They must sleep in the boutique with the monkeys. Bwahahahahaha!

Really! That's your clue? :hit-head-with-hammer:

heheheheh! Belle!

I am so not quick enough to catch on with this one!

Good luck everyone! I'm on the sidelines rooting for you! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

You ladies crack me up.

:giggle_bear::giggle_bear::giggle_bear:

But I agree with you. lol Even I'm looking forward to seeing more of it. lol

Good luck!

Tiza, in order to make it easier on me, I need a circle that takes up about 1/4 of the page and even then, it may be a little testy!!! :hahohi::hahohi::hahohi:

Wow -- I laughed outloud through this whole thread but sure do agree with you ladies!

And, there you go -- looks like Jan got it -- amazing...

Like they say in baseball "good eyes".. Or, memory... :)

Congratulations on what looks like a winner!

Belle, I have no advice at all, since I've never found a kit for this game yet. lol Perhaps Jan can help us out!

Sara - only an hour?! My eyes were blurry by the time I quit looking the last two days and the worst part about it, is that with the gazillion layouts that I looked at - the winning kit wasn't one of them!!! Amazing! roflol

:2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::congrats3: Jan!!! Woo! Hoo! Do you have any hints for us? - ple-e-a-s-e! lol :-)

Belle, I have no advice at all, since I've never found a kit for this game yet. lol Perhaps Jan can help us out!

Sara - only an hour?! My eyes were blurry by the time I quit looking the last two days and the worst part about it, is that with the gazillion layouts that I looked at - the winning kit wasn't one of them!!! Amazing! roflol

:2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::congrats3: Jan!!! Woo! Hoo! Do you have any hints for us? - ple-e-a-s-e! lol :-)

:disappearing-smilie: :disappearing-smilie: LOL Well, that's all I'll admit to, Heatheranne - my eyes were crossed and things were getting pretty blurry for me too.

...........and yes, Congratulations, Jan and hints on how to find these would be great right about now! :hit-head-with-hammer: :hit-head-with-hammer:

Nice job, Jan! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Does anyone know how the search engine works? Does it just match words in the title of the kit? It seams to look in the small description that shows up on the search results page. Do you think it look through the entire description on the actual page where you can see the LOs? That might help us figure out what words to type into the search box.

Archived