May Forum Game - Spotlight On The Boutique

tiza126

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nica, you're right about the search engine looking at the prose beyond the title. However, some designers (Thank you!) put the text of all their word art and names of the embellishments in the prose, others put less description. So it's not a consistent result, but is better than nothing.

Nice job, Jan! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Does anyone know how the search engine works? Does it just match words in the title of the kit? It seams to look in the small description that shows up on the search results page. Do you think it look through the entire description on the actual page where you can see the LOs? That might help us figure out what words to type into the search box.

Monica, from MY experience, I have, in the past, typed a word search and SOMETIMES I get something by typing in "words" that match an object I am looking for but I get like pages and pages of things to go through. I'm not really sure how this works for something like this - maybe someone else knows better than do I.

Nica, you're right about the search engine looking at the prose beyond the title. However, some designers (Thank you!) put the text of all their word art and names of the embellishments in the prose, others put less description. So it's not a consistent result, but is better than nothing.

OK - Barbara said it better than I did - this is what I was trying to say! LOL

Thank you, Ladies. Sorry I'm so slow to respond here with my thanks. Have been gone all day. Anyway, finding it was just kind of lucky. The thing I focused on was the dictionary pages. And I just happened to catch them on one of the kit previews as I was going down the list of them. I was excited to find it though!!

Thank you Jan for the information. I know I looked at the dictionary pages, but I guess I didn't go far enough, or passed it somehow. It all got to be such a blurrrr!!! lol No need to apologize - we all have lives and other things to do. :-)

I looked through several categories yesterday, which took up far too much time. lol I'll check it out today, but have to do some yard work now that the sun is shining. I enjoyed the two days of rain and rest, after cutting, burning and raking, but have to get back to it. It's amazing how much mess a felled tree and branches can make to a yard and how much work they cause. :-)

Okay, I have just spent hours looking through 40 pages of collections. All I have for my trouble is a full cart. Tiza, you are so fired. Next time, I am going to be picking the collections and drawing the circles. I think I will be a better circle drawer than you. :hit-head-with-hammer:

Okay, I have just spent hours looking through 40 pages of collections. All I have for my trouble is a full cart. Tiza, you are so fired. Next time, I am going to be picking the collections and drawing the circles. I think I will be a better circle drawer than you. :hit-head-with-hammer:

LOL, Belle! You keep me laughing!

LOL Belle. I think this is a pretty hard game, no matter who does the picking. No, I'm not trying to butter Tiza up, LOL.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You are too funny Belle!

:hahohi: If you would like my job, you can have it! Have fun shopping ;)

:hahohi: If you would like my job, you can have it! Have fun shopping ;)

I don't think anyone could do your job as well as you do, Tiza!

Who would put up with the riff-raff if not you!!!!! You do such a good job! :) :)

I found it before the second dot was shown - must have been typing while it was being uploaded. But seeing it, I truly believe that I found the right kit!!! :-)

I found it! Woo! Hoo! It's, "A New Leaf Collection Mini"!!! roflol.. I can't believe that I found it, but I did! :-)

WTG Heatheranne!!

Woo! Hoo! Thank you Tiza! Now what do I do??? lol :-)

Nothing yet. At the end of the month, all of the people who have correct guesses will be put into one big drawing for the prizes. And I believe you are allowed to play more than one day, it just makes your odds of winning the grand prize better.

Archived