May Forum Game - Spotlight On The Boutique

tiza126

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great job placing the circles Tiza and Debbie - you are making me at least feel like I have in fact seen this collection before, now if I could only remember...

And all of you guessing are amazing! How can you find them so quickly? (Or lets be honest - at all? lol)

Watching in admiration - will keep playing but just for fun

I don't know how you gals can guess these in such a short amount of time. It would take me weeks just to find one, and I'm not even sure about that. I'm just not good at this game.

Congrats to all the winners so far, and good luck to everyone for future guesses.

Congrats, Conda, I see you were a bit faster than I was.

Awww Joyce, we must have been posting at the same time! :)

Congrats, Conda! That was quick!

I don't know how you gals can guess these in such a short amount of time. It would take me weeks just to find one, and I'm not even sure about that. I'm just not good at this game.

Congrats to all the winners so far, and good luck to everyone for future guesses.

OMGoodness.....this was a total fluke! LOL I looked the other day for almost an hour...and gave up!

I just had a minute to check out the new hint and it's gone. lol Congrats! I guess I shouldn't read my newsletter and check my emails in order while this contest is on. roflol :-)

Archived