May Forum Game - Spotlight On The Boutique

tiza126

I just had a minute to check out the new hint and it's gone. lol Congrats! I guess I shouldn't read my newsletter and check my emails in order while this contest is on. roflol :-)

Right Heatheranne! ;) I didn't even see the clue this morning before Tonya got it! :)

Way to go!

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just had a minute to check out the new hint and it's gone. lol Congrats! I guess I shouldn't read my newsletter and check my emails in order while this contest is on. roflol :-)

Right Heatheranne! ;) I didn't even see the clue this morning before Tonya got it! :)

Way to go!

Same here! I was still 'sawing logs' when the hint was posted. roflol

Congratulations Tonya! :-)

I was out all morning and figured that I would miss today's hint too, but it hasn't been posted. Woo! Hoo! I'm ready, set, go! roflol :-)

Sorry for the late posting today. I took the girls and Huckleberry to the Children's Museum since there was no school. The threads weren't postable (is that a word?) before I left....

Layout #10, Clue #1

Good Luck!

Sorry for the late posting today. I took the girls and Huckleberry to the Children's Museum since there was no school. The threads weren't postable (is that a word?) before I left....

Layout #10, Clue #1

Good Luck!

At first I thought you said you were going Postal, then I made the page bigger and saw I was wrong. I'm so relieved. roflol

If postable isn't a word, it should be! lol :-)

lol I've looked under three headings so far and have to think of another before I look any further. roflol It's a tricky one! Of course, I could have passed it on one of the occasions that my eyes went blurry. lol :-)

:hit-head-with-hammer: I forgot to prepare the next game board for Carla before I left for work, so you'll just have to check back a little later for clue #2 :)

Ya, ya! Likely story! You just want us to squirm a little more! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:.

No problem Tiza - my eyes need a rest anyway. lol :-)

I agree, HeatherAnne. I looked some yesterday, until my eyes gave up on me.

Did you feel a little like this :wacko::blink:? I know that I did! :rofl:

I look until my eyes are tired. Of course, I could have missed it, because I start to look at the kits and forget to pay attention to the LO. lol My bad! I'm sure that someone will find it shortly. :-)

Archived