One Lucky Winner Will Win A Flip Pal Mobile Scanner!

It only comes once a year - National Scrapbooking Day is here!!

And boy... do we have a lot of fun things for you including a contest with an amazing prize. One lucky winner will win a brand new, Flip Pal Mobile Scanner!*

To Enter:

1. For every new layout you upload into the Scrap Girls National Scrapbooking Day 2011 Gallery, you get one chance.
  2. Layouts must be posted by Midnight, MDT, Saturday May 7, 2011.
  3. Layouts must be posted according to Scrap Girls Terms of Use. If you have questions about the TOU, you can read them here.
  4. Do not post any consecutive layouts (2 or more in a row).

• We need you to give other people a chance to upload them and it isn't fair to overwhelm the gallery with a lot of gallery posts in a row.
    • Consecutive layouts will count as one entry.

The winner of the Flip Pal scanner will be chosen via random drawing and will be notified on Monday, May 9th. Make sure that the email address you have used to sign-up for the Scrap Girls forum is correct because this is how we will contact you, should you win.

Good luck!

*ABOUT THE FLIP PAL MOBILE SCANNER

Awarded CHA's Product Innovation 2010 award last July, it's a quality item and gift. At it's initial public consumer launch, it sold out several times on HSN including Black Friday as well. It was rated the Customer Pick on HSN, Amazon's Top Electronics Gift on Cyber Monday 2010, and continues to receive many top-rated customer reviews. It is quickly building a solid reputation of being an accurate and quality mobile scanner, since it became available to the public last October.

It is fast becoming a must-have mobile tool for digital archiving, scrapbookers, genealogists, photo hobbyists, designers/artists, quilter's, and it certainly is a convenient, useful item at family reunions or for any sort of memory keeping.

Keeps your memories safe - scan photos in place and it's very easy and quick to use.

• It's Mobile - scan images anytime, anywhere.
  • Accurate - produces high quality digital images.
  • Versatile - Scan small to large originals (SD card includes stitching & color restore software).

If our layout is a two page spread, can we post the spread, also?

Based on the rules (or how I understand them), any page that isn't uploaded consecutively with another page counts as an entry. Since you have another person's layout that was uploaded between your pages, they count as two.

I think this Flip Pal Mobile Scanner is going on my "I wanna" list now! It sounds awesome - can't wait to see who the winner is - what a great prize!

Good luck to everyone who participated in this - I missed out on it - life gets in my way of too many things lately!

Just told my dh about this Flip Pal Mobile Scanner and told him it was a must have necessary thing to have! The price isn't too bad at all and I can think of a hundred uses for it. Any suggestions on how I can convince him that it is a must have? Tried to tell him he could use it too! :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear:

I just put it on my Amazon wishlist!

Thanks for the replies and laughs! Always smile on Scrapgirls :)

I didn't realize about the newsletter, sorry! I just kept thinking that I must be really dense to be missing all the contest winners!

heehee

I'd love a little scanner like that too but I'm saving up for a new lens right now. I have soooo many old photo albums and it would make them a lot easier to scan. The original paper is crumbling on the edges and makes a nasty black mess when I try to position them on my scanner. I really wish my mother had had one of these 10-15 years ago when she was visiting distant relatives looking for genealogical information and photos. It is going on my wish list though!

Archived