One Lucky Winner Will Win A Flip Pal Mobile Scanner!

Looks as if they got bombarded with Scrap Girl orders for the Flip Pal Mobile Scanner! YAY for our new toys! I can't wait to get mine - waiting on FED EX delivery now - they come around 1ish so am hoping soon.......

CONGRATULATIONS, KATIE GRACE! Awesome!

Ro, have you seen what you've started here? I think that lots and lots of us have now ordered this Flip Pal Mobile Scanner! Mine should be here tomorrow - I'm so excited! I knew nothing about this amazing scanner until this contest so thanks so much for telling us about it! It looks awesome and I can't wait til mine comes!

Just got an email that my Scanner will arrive tomorrow from Amazon! Whoopee! AND it's Thursday tomorrow and Rich is sitting on a board to hire a new officer so I will have the house to myself!

katie, let us know how much you love your prize - congrats again!

I am ecstatic about winning this mobile scanner. I have been reading reviews about it and everyone raves that it is an amazing tool. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Ro and ScrapGirls. You are so generous. Most of my kid's childhood photos are stuck in those old sticky albums and I wasn't sure how to get them out and preserve them before it was too late. I am very grateful. I am glad to read that so many of you will be able to buy one too. I will be sure to mention when I use it on a layout so you can see that I am putting mine to good use.

Yay for KatieGrace!!!!! I got the conformation that mine has been shipped. Can't wait to try it out this weekend I hope.

Mine should arrive sometime today too, Sandi! I'm so excited! Funny, I knew nothing of this magical little scanner before Ro mentioned it! My head must have been in the sand! I think a bunch of us have bought this new little toy! Can't wait to play!

KatieGrace, I am so happy for you! Congratulations!

Congrats Katie Grace!

I decided it looked wonderful and as it was both my birthday and Mother's Day I ordered one Saturday - and was blown away to receive it on Tuesday! 10% off AND free shipping - I never expected to get it so quickly! Thank you for showing us this Ro - I can't wait to take it to my mother-in-law's house - she has hundreds of photos and no computer or scanner.

Do you have yours yet, Katie? I'm home waiting for mine to be delivered! UPS comes late in the pm. I'm so excited!

Not yet. I am eagerly anticipating it's arrival. I ordered a purple case for it to remind me of this wonderful purple place.

Do you have yours yet, Katie? I'm home waiting for mine to be delivered! UPS comes late in the pm. I'm so excited!

Not yet. I am eagerly anticipating it's arrival. I ordered a purple case for it to remind me of this wonderful purple place.

Perfect!

Here is my first layout using a photo I scanned with my new flip pal scanner, Wide Eyed Wonder. This is a photo of my brother and me taken in 1952. My mother always loved this photo because my brother and I look so innocent and full of wonder. The photo had been in a box for a long time but for the last 35 years it has been taped in a collage frame. I had to take the glass off to get a scan but when I saw the photo that was stitched together with the software, I got tears in my eyes. I can still see that little boy in my 65 year old brother. My mom said he was telling santa what I wanted because I was too shy to talk. I am so happy to have a copy of this one of a kind photo. I will have to make a copy for my brother too.

Archived