Tablet Suggestions

I had a Wacom Graphire, and then a Wacom Bamboo. They seem ok, and I keep trying to push myself to learn them well, but they are a struggle for me particularly because I also use lots of keyboard shortcuts for commands (e.g. CTRL + E to Merge Layers.) Putting them in "Mouse Mode" instead of Pen Mode helps me, but I'm still struggling. As a result, I'm afraid I have no good advice to add.

• 2 years later...

Do you recommend using digital scrapbooking on my Galaxy Tablet-android-samsung&hl? I want to have the ability to use Scrap girls on both my laptop and my tablet. I love all crafts and resources of all kinds. Can I use both to download, bookmark, print, share, create, etc.? On my different accounts? Thank you.

Do you recommend using digital scrapbooking on my Galaxy Tablet-android-samsung&hl? I want to have the ability to use Scrap girls on both my laptop and my tablet. I love all crafts and resources of all kinds. Can I use both to download, bookmark, print, share, create, etc.? On my different accounts? Thank you.

This post was referring to the Wacom tablets that can replace a mouse. They connect to your computer and you use a pen shaped stylus for the input.

I always scrap on a computer, but there have been a few newsletter and tutorials for scrapping on an iPad, but I don't know how they would work on an Android.

Archived