1 reply to this topic

#1 brandiev

brandiev

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,773 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 08:04 PM

Join me right now (September 12th at 9:00pm EST) for the next All About Me Crop and Chat!

This will be the most fun yet! The theme is this fun crop is "The Color of YOU" -- each attendee will find out what their "birthday color" is and will be challenge to create a layout about that color and the personality traits associated with their birthday! What does your birthday color say about you?

Come find some great ways of incorporating this idea into a layout, find out what the birthday colors are for your fellow Scrap Girl friends (and share yours if you want!), and get motivated for journaling about yourself.

Come join us!

#2 brandiev

brandiev

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,773 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 09:35 PM

Thanks for fun crop everyone!!! I had a blast!

For those that missed our crop, you can still participate! Just visit http://www.colorstrology.com and find out what YOUR birthday color is (on the site, find your month and then select your day). It will give you a birthday color, plus tell you what personality traits are associated with your birthday. Do you agree with what it says? Disagree? Do a layout about your findings! Post it in the gallery for all to see!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users