Cs5 On Ipad May Be Coming...

kidsrgr8

Hey friends...

I know there was just a post about this topic HERE and we were all saying that we didn't think it would be possible to scrap on an iPad...

Well, check out this email I received today from Adobe. It may be on it's way! How cool! Mobile scrapping...you gotta love technology!

The email subject was : ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS5 UPDATE AVAILABLE NOW

Dear Adobe Customer,

Adobe is pleased to announce a free update to Adobe® Photoshop® CS5 software that gives you the ability to work directly with mobile and tablet applications as they become available for devices like the iPad*.

In order to take advantage of this new connection to devices, install the latest update by choosing

Help > Updates in Photoshop CS5 or Photoshop CS5 Extended software.

Along with the update, Adobe is announcing three initial iPad companion apps to Photoshop CS5 that can be purchased separately from the Apple App Store†:

Adobe Color Lava for Photoshop CS5

Create custom colors and color themes on your iPad and instantly access them in

Photoshop CS5.

Adobe Eazel for Photoshop CS5

Create beautiful paintings on your iPad and instantly access them in Photoshop CS5.

Adobe Nav for Photoshop CS5

Tap and swipe your iPad screen to activate Photoshop CS5 tools, browse open Photoshop documents, and much more.

Adobe knows creativity and we’re helping your creativity go mobile. Take your inspiration to new heights, wherever you are.

Best regards,

The Adobe Photoshop Team

Thank you, Lynn! I'll be adding those tonight! They look fun, don't they?

Yes, although we can't "scrap" with it yet, it looks like we can navigate from the iPad and also create some cool stuff to move into photoshop to use in our layouts. I'm excited to play with it!

There are a lot of drawing/sketching apps for the iPad out there, including ArtRage, though it appears to be kind of laggy when using it. You would think, though, that Adobe would put up a video preview that actually RUNS on an iPad?!

Its so funny that just after I posted that it wasn't available yet but coming soon....here it comes. Need to check it out.

Sandi, mine should be arriving today! I can't wait to check out the new apps for it! The prices for them are super reasonable!

My IPad came today! I am so excited! Charging now but can't figure out how to put the screen protectors on it. It just slides around - what am I doing wrong? Anyone?

Archived