7 Pm May 14 Recipe Swap

Bride

It is time for our May Recipe Swap! With the nicer weather soon upon us, I'm so ready to fire up the grill for some good bar-b-que outdoors so how about we share our favorite family bar-b-que recipes, whether it is grilled meats marinated in a special sauce or a favorite side-dish.

To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution recipe card (300 dpi saved a high quality - this is NOT the one you upload to the gallery) to scrapgirl.bride@gmail.com by midnight Thursday, May 19th. It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name+ the recipe name (for example Bride's_Baked Beans) as the file name on your recipe. On Friday the 20th, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send me your card to get the link! Feel free to submit several recipes if you'd like.

Our Recipe Swap Chat will be held on Saturday, May 14th at 7 pm Mountain Time. Carla and I are looking forward to seeing you there!

Don't forget to post your layouts in the Recipe Swap Gallery

I still haven't finished my card yet - having to do some back-up stuff this afternoon - something weird happened and I lost a bunch of goodies! Thanks goodness for my EHDs! Working on it though.

Didn't Lei's Gut Bombers (did I get the name right?) sound delish?

The chat is at 9 pm my time I think - I hope to be there.

I plan to be there...but still have no recipe in mind... :( hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Recipe in mind here, Conda....but no notions to design anything today - having a blah afternoon - but I still have a couple hours to think about it.

Recipe cards getting emailed out first thing tomorrow morning so if you haven't gotten yours into me, now would be a good time!! :)

Archived