ABCs of BOY's names!

Betsy

22 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Finley or Fin. Rick’s cousin’s daughter’s son. Her other son is Sawyer  (Huck Finn/Tom Sawyer) She’s a teacher, loves books.

My neighbor has a grandson named Finn. It has been unfamiliar but all of a sudden it seems popular. 

2 hours ago, MariJ said:

Justin

'Morning Kelly, do you have to go to work today?

Yes sadly I do. I was just thinking about posting about how sorry I am that I can't be more engaging with these games. I've been trying really hard to use my planner to get something done and I try to squeeze it in. I stayed up 30 minutes late last night because I just wanted to play a round of all the games. Like I'm trying to do this morning before I workout and get ready for lunch. I know you'll say something like don't worry about it and I won't but I don't want to seem short or bored or something. ;)💜

1 minute ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Yes sadly I do. I was just thinking about posting about how sorry I am that I can't be more engaging with these games. I've been trying really hard to use my planner to get something done and I try to squeeze it in. I stayed up 30 minutes late last night because I just wanted to play a round of all the games. Like I'm trying to do this morning before I workout and get ready for lunch. I know you'll say something like don't worry about it and I won't but I don't want to seem short or bored or something. ;)💜

You never seem short or bored at all!   And while yes, I'd say don't worry about it - I know what it's like to want to make other people and myself happy - even when I'm crunching myself!

This is fun, but shouldn't be stressful.  Whenever I can I go down the line, but last night Amy and I were only playing a few.   Sometimes I say I'm only doing a couple and then I end up doing them all!

I'm thinking maybe we should pick our favorites and I still want to start a few new ones..   Still thinking but need to get moving here!   Go well my friend,  

• Like 2

WOW!   No, don't know you did!  No wonder there are so many names!   😱

Naim

Pronounced Na-eem
A little boy I taught, he was a case.   I was the newbie teacher and no one wanted that kid so even though he was 3 he got put in my 2 year old class.  We got along fine.  I can be stubborn..  😉

I've been running around cleaning and putting things away, every time I start something something else calls my attention and I wander!   If you can believe it, I am actually washing cardboard boxes that were in the basement!  🤣   Seriously, how can you put clean things in dirty boxes???    Just came here for a break....    

• Haha 1