Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jenrou

Picasso: Show All Files In A Download Together?

6 posts in this topic

This may be hard to explain...Picasso shows each png in a separate folder. EXample: One that has a lot of places for pictures, then embellishments, et. It doesn't show tham all together, not even the .jpg promotion photo.

How can I get them to show up as a folder with all the parts together? Clear as mud? Each download is in a a separate folder, so it shows that way in Picasso. Should I try to move the files someway? I keep my kits together.

Thanks,

Jean

I generally keep the pngs together in one folder, and the individual letters in an alpha, but everything else I move into one folder for the whole collection. And I move the previews or grouped together sheets for an alpha into the whole collection folder. That way it all comes up together in Picassa. Sometimes it's a bit of work, I'll admit.

I've found that if I want to view all contents of a collection in Picasa, I put the title of the collection in the search area at the upper right. Since Picasa does a really good job of searching, it will show me all the things in the collection no matter how I have them filed. I do "split up" my collections and file things like embellishments in their collection folder in a folder called Embellishments and papers in a folder called Papers.

I don't know if I understood you right but. . . When I do a search in Picassa I type in the word like "brads" and before I even finish typing is will start bringing up pictures of brads - each in their own file. When I hit return it will group all of them together. Is that what you mean?

Yes, you understood me! Thanks for the ideas. I'll try them all. I was thinking I could move them into one folder, but maybe I need to get used to doing a search in Picasso.

Jean :thankyou:

Yes, you understood me! Thanks for the ideas. I'll try them all. I was thinking I could move them into one folder, but maybe I need to get used to doing a search in Picasso.

Jean :thankyou:

Glad we got it working for you!! I really like using Picassa! This is the best place for questions. :)