Heads Up: We Are Moving Servers Soon

ScrapGirlsRo

Hi all,

Support is nearly ready to move us to the new, better, bigger server. They had to get it all set up and the domain name it will be on (scrapgirls.net) had to be moved over, etc.

They are going to start the transfer today or tomorrow. It will take one or two days because we are so large. They are likely going to have to take us down when it is happening.

They told me that what we'll see is our same template (how the board looks) with a message that it is down for maintenance so we can all look for that.

Once we are back up, we should be good to go and hopefully, the daily crashing will stop once and for all!

Crossing my fingers and saying a prayer...

AS A NOTE: The only thing that is being moved is the forum/gallery and this will not affect the rest of the site including scrapgirls.com and the Boutique!

This is great news. I haven't been able to get on the board until just now, at 4:30pm New York Time. I miss the board.

St. Jude look down on all who are connected with fixing the problem with the Message Board. May they get it fixed and fixed fast.

Archived