Why God Made Mums
Posted 30 May 2011 - 11:19 PM
> Answers given by 2ndyear school children to the following questions:
> Why did God make mothers?
1. She's the only one who knows where theselotape is.
2. Mostly to clean the house.
3. To help us out of there when we were gettingborn.
How did God makemothers?
1. He used dirt, just like for the rest of us.
2.. Magic plus super powers and a lot ofstirring.
3. God made my mum just the same like he mademe. He just used bigger parts.
Why did God give youyour mother and not some other mum?
1. We're related.
2. God knew she likes me a lot more than otherpeople's mum like me.
What kind of a littlegirl was your mum?
1. My mum has always been my mum and none ofthat other stuff.
2. I don't know because I wasn't there, but myguess would be pretty bossy.
3. They say she used to be nice.
What did mum need toknow about dad before she married him?
1. His last name.
2. She had to know his background. Like is he acrook? Does he get drunk on beer?
3. Does he make at least 1 million a year? Didhe say NO to drugs and YES to chores?
Why did your mummarry your dad?
1.. My dad makes the best spaghetti in theworld. And my mum eats a lot.
2. She got too old to do anything else withhim.
3. My grandma says that mum didn't have herthinking cap on.
Who's the boss atyour house?
1. Mum doesn't want to be boss, but she has tobecause dad's such an ***.
2. Mum. You can tell by room inspection. Shesees the stuff under the bed.
3. I guess mum is, but only because she has alot more to do than dad.
What's the differencebetween mums and dads?
1. Mums work at work and work at home and dadsjust go to work at work.
2. Mums know how to talk to teachers withoutscaring them.
3. Dads are taller and stronger, but mums haveall the real power 'cause that's who you got to ask if you want to sleep overat your friends.
4. Mums have magic, they make you feel betterwithout medicine.
What does your mum doin her spare time?
1. Mothers don't do spare time.
2. To hear her tell it, she pays bills all daylong.
What would it take tomake your mum perfect?
1. On the inside she's already perfect.Outside, I think some kind of plastic surgery.
2. Diet. You know, her hair. I'd diet, maybeblue.
If you could changeone thing about your mum, what would it be?
1. She has this weird thing about me keeping myroom clean.. I'd get rid of that.
2. I'd make my mum smarter. Then she would knowit was my sister who did it not me.
3. I would like for her to get rid of thoseinvisible eyes on the back of her head.
Posted 30 May 2011 - 11:26 PM
Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:43 AM
Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:34 AM
My play tools are: CS5.5, PSE9; PRE9; PSPX2, on a Laptop PC, with Win7
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users