June Atc Chat 6 Pm Mt

Bride

Please join me, Lei (Bride) & Elisha (elibar) in the chatroom tonight for our ATC (Artist Trading Card) Swap Crop/Chat at 6:00 PM MT (5:00 Pacific, 7:00 Central & 8:00 Eastern). Come see what everyone has created and we'll talk about next month's topic. We're looking forward to seeing you there.

We had a great chat tonight - so nice to see everyone! For our June swap we are going to scrap about the special men in our life - be it husband, brother, uncle, grandfather, dad or some "hero" that has had an impact in your life. What was he like? What character qualities make him so special to you? Lets honor those special men who have made a difference in our lives!

Remember to sign (user name or real name, your choice) and date (June 2011) your card, after all, YOU are the artist!

Remember to post to the ATC Gallery. Remember to send a high resolution to scrapgirl.bride@gmail.com so I can include it in the swap mail!!

I hope to be there too - I want to see what the theme for this month is going to be! I've been working on doing an ATC!

Yay Sara! :dancingelephant::dancingchicken2::dancingelephant:

Sigh...I doubt I'll make the chat, it never seems to fit during the school year, but summer is coming! I'll watch the thread for the topic though. Maybe I can get one done this month, too.

I don't know if I will be able to come tonight - my computer is in the shop (sob!!). My card is in the shop with the computer. When is the deadline?

I usually email them out the morning following chat. When will you get your computer back?? I could wait until I get back from the Ohio meet-up, if no one minds.

I don't know if I will be able to come tonight - my computer is in the shop (sob!!). My card is in the shop with the computer. When is the deadline?

I usually email them out the morning following chat. When will you get your computer back?? I could wait until I get back from the Ohio meet-up, if no one minds.

No problem for me Lei. Whatever will work for you and everyone else is fine with me. :)

So sorry I missed this chat, unfortunately. There were a few minor incidences that needed my attention.

Love the challenge though will definitely have to think about possibilities. Is there a deadline to send the hi-res cards by?

I got two of my ATCs done! Yay, me!

Father's Day ATC

Happy Father's Day, Daddy

My Dad IS my hero! He's 96 years old this October, still going stronger than strong - still has a girlfriend he sees every single night promptly from 7 pm til 10 pm, still backs through the garage door every once in awhile, loves to cook, loves to "jerry-rig" everything, taught me right from wrong very early on, taught me how to spell antidisestablishmentarianism when I was 4 years old and was proud as punch that I never forgot it (don't think I did ?) , stayed up late, late, late every school night to make sure I had my Algebra homework correct, and who still raises his left eyebrow when he doesn't agree with me! My Father, My hero!

So sorry I missed this chat, unfortunately. There were a few minor incidences that needed my attention.

Love the challenge though will definitely have to think about possibilities. Is there a deadline to send the hi-res cards by?

The deadline is before the next chat which is July 6th, however, I find that I tend not to forget if I send it at the same time I upload it to the gallery - and you can upload it at anytime then come back to this thread and post a link so we can immediately "ooooo and ahhhhh"!! :)

I missed you last night Carla ... figured you had something going on with the girls.

Groan! I missed the chat again. I knew that it was on for Wednesday night and then completely forgot about it, again. Groan! I will definitely create some cards for this. I'm off to the Bronx Zoo today for some picture taking of the new butterfly exhibit. It's a gorgeous day out so a nice walk and tram ride around the zoo will be wonderful.

I have an idea for a card, but I need to let it germinate a bit before I actually sit down and create. :P

Groan! I missed the chat again. I knew that it was on for Wednesday night and then completely forgot about it, again. Groan! I will definitely create some cards for this. I'm off to the Bronx Zoo today for some picture taking of the new butterfly exhibit. It's a gorgeous day out so a nice walk and tram ride around the zoo will be wonderful.

I have an idea for a card, but I need to let it germinate a bit before I actually sit down and create. :P

Missed you at the chat Carol! Will be looking foward to seeing your ATC.

Will be looking forward to maybe some butterfly/zoo layouts too!

My goodness - this gallery is really looking nice with the beautiful tributes to the special men in our lives! You ladies always amaze me!!

Archived