Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRS

Congratulations Michele (Reminiscing)!

48 posts in this topic

Congratulations, Michele! You deserve this honor, and the layout above, which I'd missed earlier, is fabulous! Enjoy your month!

Thank you so much everyone. I feel loved. i-love-it.gif

That's because you ARE loved! :congrats3:

Just a little slow getting in here -- congratulations Michele! Another super choice for SGs. :)

:party-smiley-048::2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :party-smiley-048:

A big congratulations Michelle. I remember your first LO of your wee man. I loved the photo! Add me as another one who really enjoyed reading about you. I think it is wonderful learning that little bit more about everyone here. Enjoy your month as SG MOM!!! :waving-hi:

Thanks again everyone!

Wow, Ngaire, I'm impressed you remembered my layout from long ago. When I originally went back to look at it and I saw you had commented on it, I was tickled... "Hey, I know her!" :)

Congratulations Michele! I loved reading what you wrote about yourself. I had to laugh when you wrote that it takes you a long time to post because you kept re-reading/re-writing what you wrote. I am so like that and I only write very short posts! Nice to know I am not the only one, hahahaha! I also read "The Help" and I liked it very much.

Again, congrats and enjoy your month!

Congratulations, Michelle. I enjoyed learning more about you, and your layouts are really awesome!

thankyou.gif for all the kind words.

Is it cool to share what I chose with my gift certificate? Well, I hope so, because here goes...

ScrapSimple Type Paths: Summer

ScrapSimple Alpha Templates: Embroider Me - Fun

SNU_SSActions_ColorSwatch6301

You can tell I'm a fan of the ScrapSimple products. :)

I really enjoyed reading all about you in the newsletter this morning, Michelle! Congratulations again!