June 2011 Forum Game - Re-June-Venate

tiza126

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Task18

Spend a few minutes in your scrapping software learning how to do something new. You can use the ScrapGirls University, the ScrapGirls Newslettertutorials, your software manual or simply play around with your software. Requirement: Briefly share what you've learned in this thread.

I finally spent the time to learn how to open and edit photos in camera raw in Adobe Bridge. Then learned how to take the adjusted picture directly into Photoshop. I know this may be elementary, but I just never bothered with it before.

I forgot to post what I actually learned - I learned how to open and edit photos in camera raw in Adobe Bridge. (Open a pic in Bridge, shortcut Com/R.) I then learned how to take the adjusted picture directly into Photoshop. (bottom button in the Camera Raw window opens pic in Photoshop)

Just a little reminder ladies...

As stated in the OP here, When you post a task to this thread always remember to label it with "TASK #..." so you get credit for the correct task. ;)

Task 22- Done. This was really, really fun!! Thanks for the great challenge to use the SS products!! I used ASO_SSPaper_TexturedPaint2_2 and ASO_SSPaper_Masks_GrungyStcls_5 for a background for my color, plus used Syndee's Color Action to produce a paint chip..... super fun after I figured it out, and I was just determined to...kept missing one (important) step (loading the pattern.)

Task 23- done. Picture of a new bike.

Task 24 – LAYOUT

Create a layout using the item(s) you created in Task #22 and the photos from Task #23.

Requirement: Post your layout in the gallery and share the link in this thread.

Task #24 complete!

I took the colors and textures from my box (task#21 and made a dotted paper (task #22) to go with some golf course photos (task #23) and made my layout. This whole month's game has been a lot of fun as well as a big learning experience. Thanks!

Here's my layout for Task #24.

Task 25 - SPEEDBUMP

Leave comments on 5 layouts in the gallery that have 2 or fewer comments.

Requirement: Include links to the layouts with your comments in your month-end document.

Task 24 – LAYOUT - Complete!

I used the ScrapGirls "A Narrative" kit to make several elements and two papers which were used in this two-page LO dedicated to my wonderful "Aunt Simmy".

http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/121694-re-june-venate-2011-task-24-simmy-left-side/

http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/121693-re-june-venate-2011-task-24-simmy-right-side/

My Supplies

Element_Amazing

Element_LayeredPageMatt

Element_PureTalent

Element_Sweet

frame_002_a

frame_003_j

em_my_hero

I-Love-You-Forever-Sticker

KTeague_vacationholiday_2ps_stitching

SG_ANarrative_Emb_JRE_Bow

SG_ANarrative_SSEmb_SNU_FlwrBflys_Sample