June 2011 Forum Game - Re-June-Venate

tiza126

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Task 25 - SPEEDBUMP - Completed!

Mine were the only layouts with 2 or less comments (ha ha) so I left comments for the ones after mine. Some had three comments, some had 5 comments. I saw some great layouts too!!

I think she meant any LO in the galleries with 2 or less, not just the one for the re-June-venate - if you have a hard time finding one with that many comments you can usually find them in the layout artist or designers galleries - you'd be surprised how often some stunning LOs have no comments at all! :)

Task 25 - SPEEDBUMP - Completed!

Mine were the only layouts with 2 or less comments (ha ha) so I left comments for the ones after mine. Some had three comments, some had 5 comments. I saw some great layouts too!!

I think she meant any LO in the galleries with 2 or less, not just the one for the re-June-venate - if you have a hard time finding one with that many comments you can usually find them in the layout artist or designers galleries - you'd be surprised how often some stunning LOs have no comments at all! :)

Yeah, I was surprised at some of the ones I commented on; I thought they were good and was wondering if I just had an un-trained eye. My style is coming along. Scrapbooking, even though it is very similar to what I was doing before (using Tubes instead of PNGs) has it's own "look" and "style" which I'm learning as I go along. To me, it's very "country" almost with the bows and ribbons, stitches etc.

I love it though.

And I learned something new today about scrapbooking (non-digital); you really do need a lot of kits! I thought I had tons of stuff, but when I went to scrap my ultrasound pic (8 years old; I'm not expecting now, hah hah) showing my son's "jewels", I found that I really didn't have that much to work with, and I have bags full of stuff.

Funny...

Thanks for the tip!

Tasks 21, 22, 23, and 24 finally COMPLETE!

Task 21 -- This was my big speedbump of the month. I couldn't find any pattern or color combo around my house that truly inspired me. Finally today I decided to just use the new colors we just painted one of the rooms in our house: Madras Blue above the chair rail, which is "Root Beer brown," and "Planetarium Blue" below.

Task 22 -- I used a ScrapSimple paper and the new colors of my freshly painted room.

Task 23 -- photos of the newly painted room

Task 24 -- The Blue Room layout

Now to go leave some love . . .

Task 26

Submit your completed task documentation to games@scrapgirls.com. Your document must include the noted Task requirements.

I omitted to put a task no in for two tasks.

Task 16 Post # 259 Took a photo of Esti with Christmas lights behind her to try out thedifferent effect with the lights.

Task # 21 Post no 342

I have a paintinghanging on the wall above my PC. I love the creams and browns with just a touchof color in the painting. I always think that layouts using these colors lookreally elegant.

üTask26 - finished & mailed Wow! Is the month already over. This was the first monthly challenge I've done and I learned a lot (just learning to post a link was a biggie!). Thanks – will definitely join in on another one.

TASK 26 Done

Sooo frustrating! my internet flipped out again all day yesterday & today (I even missed the speed crop) - so I just sent my file from my internet haven @ McDonald's - hope it's not too late but it probably is. :(

Archived