June 2011 Forum Game - Re-June-Venate

tiza126

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TASK #2--Done. I edited a series of photos from our photo walk at the Fellows Riverside Gardens in Youngstown, OH. For all of them, I opened them in Camera RAW and made some adjustments on the Basic Panel and the Tone Curve Panel. From there, I ran two actions from Paint the Moon Photography (PTM Wonder Quickie and PTM Illuminate).

TASK #3--Done. Here are links to some items that would work with my photos:

Design Pack: Lots of Shots ; because I have 60+ photos of my own plus the photos from others.

Tulipmania Paper ; I love the colors.

Scrap Pack Biggie: Follow Your Bliss ; I really liked the colors and the Butterfly Elements.

Task #1 done - the card is clean and pictures filed. I usually do this once a week but was surprised to find I hadn't cleaned the card off in a while!

Task #2 - photo of my (husband's) niece and nephew on Memorial Day. I adjusted the color and toned down the lighting.

Task 2: Complete!

I cropped the photo then used Smart Fix in PSE9, manually adjusting until I liked the clarity.

I never really played with the Smart Fix tool before, but it really make the picture so much clearer and adjusted the colors so brilliantly.

Task #1 - done

Task #2 - done

Task #3 - done On this photo, there was trash on the walkway which I removed, Bright, distracting signs which I removed, burned the highlights on some too bright lights in the background and used a sharpen filter. Not a great picture, but better now. Oh yes, cropped it too.

]June 6th – Task 5 - SPEEDBUMP

Mini posting contest! Right now... post your current post number in this thread. (You can locate that under your avatar to the left of any of your message board posts) We’ll do the math for this one. You'll get credit for this Speedbump task as long as your post count at the end of the month is 25 posts higher than today’s starting number.

Requirement: Post your starting number in this thread. Include link to that post in your end of month document.

Kim asked this question in the chit chat thread, and I wanted to post it here for everyone:

Okay, so how does one link to a post (for this speedbump today)? I can link the page my post is on, but link the post itself?

Here are the instructions:

1) Make the post with your starting count.

2) At the top right of your post (in the purple bar), you will see a post number. Here is a sample post to show where you should look:

(click to enlarge)

3) Right click on the post count number, and select "Copy Link Location."

4) Paste this link into your tracking document (notepad, word document, etc)

If you have any other questions, let us know!

And as you can see from my screenshot, I am on the forums at work. Shhhh ;)

Task 5: My number is 40.

Look at the left side of your post, under your photo - your total POSTS number is 207 :)

Thanks - I hope to get over the learning curve soon. Participating in the Re-June-evate may get me more acquainted with the process.

Task 5: My number is 40.

Look at the left side of your post, under your photo - your total POSTS number is 207 :)

Thanks - I hope to get over the learning curve soon. Participating in the Re-June-evate may get me more acquainted with the process.

Here's the latest question (sorry to be such a pest): How do you post the link to the items in the boutique and how do you post a link to your layout here in the thread?

Archived