June 2011 Forum Game - Re-June-Venate

tiza126

Okay, I am starting a week behind so catching up a bit here!

My camera is up to date. The photo I chose is from June 2. I am not sure I am attaching it properly but here goes!

I opened and cropped the original photo. I duplicated it and used Soft Light on the copy. I used CTRL ALT E to make those two layers into one. I copied the merged layer. I extracted Mark and the pig onto their own layers. Then I used the Gaussian blur on the copied layer of the photo, Multiply and 58% opacity. (I wanted Mark and the pig to stand out in the room.)

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

June 10th – Task 9 - SPEEDBUMP

Leave a welcoming comment on 6 new members’ profiles. Not sure how to find new members? Check out the Meet and Greet forum. Or click the Members tab in the forum and then sort by "Join Date" and "Descending Order." The newest members will then show up first.

Requirement: Include the user names of the members you welcomed on your end of month document.

I just ran across this fun forum this morning and since I have a pretty easy day I’ll try to play catch up if that is OK. Besides – I really need some more SG products so thought this might be a good way to get some – maybe!

Task #1 – completed. We visited our daughter last weekend and in 2 days I took 181 photos of Aaron. He is on the move all the time so it talks 10-20 shots to get one good one!!

Task #2 – picked 3 photos and have cleaned up one. Photo work is not my strong suit – guess I better dig through some tuts on it! I adjust shadows and lightened it a bit.

I couldn't figure out how to make this go under my post above so....

Task #3 – This was fun – first I shopped through everyone’s posts and then went shopping on my own. I found way too much that I liked that would work but finalized with:

Daily Quotes - Boys Word Art Mini

Happy Summer Collection Mini (couldn’t resist – had to buy this one!

My Main Man Collection Mini

Downloaded my ne kit and now off to do my LO!!

Archived