June 2011 Re-June-Venate Chit Chat

tiza126

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you have trouble keeping up, don't forget that there are different brackets for the prizes...

2. Completing just the layouts
  3. Completing just the speedbumps
  4. Completing ALL of the tasks

So you can still have a chance to win at the end of the month :)

This is so perfect for me as I have been wanting to add to my participation a bit more, as well as get my pictures and supplies more organized. I'm really excited for this!

Would it be against the rules to post the tasks on my blog to keep track of them as well?

Just don't want to step on any toes here, not that I have many readers on it anyways. Just checking to be sure! :)

Would it be against the rules to post the tasks on my blog to keep track of them as well?

Just don't want to step on any toes here, not that I have many readers on it anyways. Just checking to be sure! :)

If it will help you stay up-to-date, sure I think that will be fine.

I think I can... I think I can... I think I can... laugh.gif

I know, right?? This is really a great idea!! I have so much going on right now, that I am hoping this will be able to be a positive focus for me!!

I think we don't need to record anything about Task 1 in the game thread because the task directions did not say to record anything. The tasks build on one another -- you have to have done one before the other -- so not all need to be recorded.

I have a question about the email. Is it okay if it includes all the tasks? I keep track of what I'm doing every day for these kinds of challenges in a document on my desktop. I could edit it at the end of the month to only include the tasks that we were told to record. Maybe I'll use colors to make that easier.

I just record everything. If it's a task like, 'Download your photos' I will put that task in the e-mail and then just write, 'Check or Done' after it. Hope that is okay.

I think we don't need to record anything about Task 1 in the game thread because the task directions did not say to record anything. The tasks build on one another -- you have to have done one before the other -- so not all need to be recorded.

I have a question about the email. Is it okay if it includes all the tasks? I keep track of what I'm doing every day for these kinds of challenges in a document on my desktop. I could edit it at the end of the month to only include the tasks that we were told to record. Maybe I'll use colors to make that easier.

If it helps you keep track of the tasks by recording everything, go for it. I think we'd rather have more information at the end of the month than too little, to make sure everyone gets credit for all the tasks .

And like Belle suggested, you could just put something as simple as "Task #1 - Complete"

oh i just got confused...

We dont need to put it in the game thread that we completed the task... JUST keep a word (or other) file with everything done listed?

Thanks for helping

Angela

oh i just got confused...

We dont need to put it in the game thread that we completed the task... JUST keep a word (or other) file with everything done listed?

Thanks for helping

Angela

You do need to keep some sort of document where you track the tasks you complete, unless the tasks specify otherwise. For example, some tasks will require you to upload a photo to the game thread, or post a layout to the gallery. Those do not need to be tracked on your worksheet, because we can easily see if those tasks were completed.

We assumed people will want to check-in with the thread daily when they complete a task, but we didn't make it a requirement for every task.

In my opinion (as someone who gets to go through everything at the end of the month to figure out who completed which tasks) I'd rather have you report your progres in too many places than not report them at all! LOL

Archived