June Monthly Layout Contest

PBarnes

Father's Day is celebrated in June in the United States, but a day set aside to honor our male parent is celebrated in many countries on different dates throughout the year. For June's layout contest, we want you to do a layout honoring your father, whether he is living or not. Post your layouts in the June Monthly Layout Gallery before Midnight MT on June 30th. Be sure to list your credits in the description or under the EXIF Properties. Including journaling on your page is always a good thing. If your layout is one of the two chosen winners, you will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique!

Perfect! I have a half finished LO of my dad that I never seem to get around to finishing. Perhaps this will give me the push I need. ;)

Do grand-dads count too? :-)

I would think so Heather.

Good question, Heatheranne. Of course, grandfathers are included.

Thank you Pat! I had to ask, to be certain. :-)

My Dad was the best Dad anybody could hope to have. I will definitely do this one.

That's so nice, Joyce. Must be the reason you are so sweet!

Thank you, Dot. I guess it takes one to know one, because I think you are a sweetie.

This sounds a lovely theme for this month.

I have done a couple of tribute type pages about my Dad since his death 6 years ago but there is a page I would like to do about the little great-granddaughters he missed out on.

I just posted the LO of my dad. I'm also working on one of my FIL.

My Dad, Naval Hero.

TFL!

Wonderful layout about your Dad, Becky! I love that you took a pic of his serial number on his trunk. What a great memory!

We can do more than one, correct? I was thinking of doing two...

I think so, Tonya - I know I'm going to have to do another one - the one I did this morning was just awful - I want to use that pic of my Dad but surely I can do better than what I submitted this morning - I don't think it's a problem to do more than one but am sure someone else who knows more than I will come along and let you know for sure.

I just wanted to say thank you for all of the love on my layout of my Daddy! His picture is very special to me and I really thought I might re-do my layout because I was so not feeling creative when I did that but after all the Scrap Girl love, maybe I will just leave it as is!

Yall are just the best! You make a girl feel good!

I apologize for not catching your question earlier, Tonya. Yes, Sara and Joyce have it right. It is perfectly ok to post more than one layout in the monthly contests. Keep 'em coming! :)

Archived