June 2 Boutique Day

Love the Father's Eyes collection and papers. I'm excited to try them out!

Taking dd shopping for a few wedding things today so I'll be in and out. Got a late start this morning since I was up late last night scrapping. When Charlotte got home from the choir concert she asked for a scrapbook page for the director. One 8 1/2 x11 page per kid and they are putting an album together for her. Nothing like giving mom notice on that one. That is my Charlotte. At least it was something I enjoy!

Keep your eye on the boutique- I have a feeling you won't want to miss anything! ;)

Hmmmmm....Now you have me all curious April.... :)

I'll be off from about 1:00-2:00 ET, then I'll be back again.

Morning ladies!! Wish I could say I was stocking shelves today but like Andrea, I just kinda ran out of time LOL. There will be some new bright and bold stuff from me next week :)

I'm drooling over that Shabby Chic collection. It's just fabulous!!!

Angie and Andrea...that gives us more to look forward to next week! :)

Wow...love the colors of Jen's new collection! Shabby Chic is "so me"...love it Brandy!

Wonderful work ladies!!

I was almost there... but short 1 sheet. so next week for sure, I will have a bunch of goodies for everybody :)

Andrea and Ang, I'm going to hold you to it!!

I absolutely love the goodies today!! The shapes are so cute and Brandy's embellishments and collection.....I just love it all! I'll need about a year of solid scrapping to keep up with all my purchases!

Oooh yes, I love the more coral pink in Kim's May Day! You don't see that color as often anymore and I've always adored it. Could be b/c I look good in that color;)

I had so much fun playing with Melissa's Birdies and Branches shapes --soooooo cute!

Mighty spiffy in the boutique this afternoon!

Mighty spiffy lookin' yourself, Sara! I thought you were "me!" :disappearing-smilie: I love the red hair ... just sayin' ! Did you just change your profile pic or have I just not noticed?!

Mighty spiffy in the boutique this afternoon!

Mighty spiffy lookin' yourself, Sara! I thought you were "me!" :disappearing-smilie: I love the red hair ... just sayin' ! Did you just change your profile pic or have I just not noticed?!

heeeeheee! I keep wondering who that person in the mirror is, Kimmy! It's me - I do this every year - I just had it done a couple days ago - I get tired of the blonde and this is my go to color! (probably close to my natural color if I had ever seen it - hahaha!) .........still blonde ditzy me in real life though! LOL LOL

This is the first time today I've been able to get into the forums - busy day, then internet problems.

Just had to say how great everything is in the boutique today - so nice to see such great things from our "new" designers.

And Brandy, that Shabby Chic collection is terrific! Pink is slowly infiltrating our entire house (fortunately DH is OK with that). I'm going to have a lot of fun with your new collection!

Thank you ladies I am happy to see it in the boutique. Angie had to help since I am away and for some reason the boutique didn't like that I wasn't on my normal computer..LOL Love seeing Kimmy and Jen's new collection too! Andrea I look forward to yours next week. Have a great weekend ladies! back to work on Monday!

Archived