Stone Canyon Pizza

Subway

Yogurtini

Here are few in another shopping area:

Five Guys

Golden Corral

Jackson's Deli

Firehouse Subs

Cracker Barrel and Ruby Tuesday are very close to the hotel as well.

I will plan to bring a few cases of bottled water for everyone to share.

There is a Target and a Wal Mart close if we need anything. Since I am close (and driving) I am happy to grab other necessities!

I have two power strips I will bring. Any other thoughts/ideas??

There is a Target and a Wal Mart close if we need anything. Since I am close (and driving) I am happy to grab other necessities!

The fortune cookie is on its way. I was also planning to bring a large container of mixed nuts & dried fruit with me...if it fits in my duffel bag.

The fortune cookie is on its way. I was also planning to bring a large container of mixed nuts & dried fruit with me...if it fits in my duffel bag.

If it doesn't fit, don't worry about it, I can bring some!!

I'll be bringing a power strip also.

I'll be bringing pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. I've decided that the pretty striped cookies are too labor intensive and I don't want to over stress my upper back so I'm a grumpy puss for the weekend. I'll bring a jar of dry-roasted peanuts too.

Here is a list of restaurants at one shopping center close by:54th Street GrillAbuelo'sBo LingsBravo! Cucina ItalianaBuffalo Wild WingsChocolaterie StamCold Stone Creamery Granite City Food & BreweryHereford HouseLattéLand Mim's CafeNoodles & CompanyO'Douds Little Dublin Irish PubOn a RollPlanet SubPretzelmakerSmokehouse BBQ (famous KC bbq!!!)Stone Canyon Pizza SubwayYogurtiniHere are few in another shopping area:Five GuysGolden CorralJackson's DeliFirehouse SubsCracker Barrel and Ruby Tuesday are very close to the hotel as well.

How will we ever decide?

Okay...what happened to us? Past meetup threads we talked about desserts and junk food. Now we're talking about exercise.

LOL, Theresa. I think since most of us are doing the 30 Day Shred we're TRYING to be good. Let's say I'm being good this week leading up to our meeting. I'm not making any promises about my will power over the weekend. :)

Speaking of exercise - do we have a photo walk planned?

Archived