Midwest Meet Up-The Date Is Set!

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sara and Barbara, I'm really sorry that I won't get the chance to meet you this time around. Maybe next time, ok?

74 days! Arrggghhhh.

Thank you, Pat - I appreciate that so much - I was so looking forward to meeting you too - hopefully, one of these times for sure!

You're going to have such a great time! I've just read back about a gillion pages and it's exciting to see the plans all coming together!

Maybe next year we need to try for a Southern Meet Up! Sara? ;)

It's 5:00 somewhere... :dancingchicken2: :dancingchicken2: :dancingchicken2: :dancingchicken2: :dancingchicken2:

SO.........I have a nephew getting married the weekend before...in Pennsylvania...IF we go...I certainly hope it doesn't mess up my meet up weekend...(it might incorporate a trip to VA to pick up MIL to take with us....but maybe we can leave here there....LOL...so she can visit longer, she has a lot of friends/family there since it is where she grew up)

Nooooooo Conda!! You have to come!! Tell your nephew to get married some other time, because we were on the calendar first!

I could always fly home...and let the rest drive! LOL...

I'm pretty sure it won't be a conflict...I will see to that!

Yay Pat!!! And Conda, I can drive to PA and kidnap you. You don't mind flying in my suitcase, right?

Oh sweet....hope it's BIG!! (of course, I'm pretty sure I'm over the suitcase weight limit)

We will be in VERY northern PA...Potter County, VERY rural!

Just a reminder for those of you who haven't reserved your room.... all of the information about the reservations, which got buried in post #446 on page 15

Please make your reservations by Friday, September 2, 2011 to receive our group rate. Reservations made after this date will be subject to prevailing rate and availability.

Grab your roomie now and call or click!!

You can reserve online:

SG Drury Hotel Online Booking

Or you can reserve by phone: 1.800.325.0720

Reference Group: 2122310 - SCRAP GIRLS

Hey gals...I just saw that's the same weekend as the photo walk:

http://worldwidephotowalk.com/walk/kansas-city-mo-united-states/

they are doing it that evening it looks like but hasn't set the location yet. Would anyone be interested in doing that? It looks like there's room for 47more people to sign up

46 more...wish the location was posted

Hi ladies!

I just popped in for a minute to read the fun going on here. WOW! I'm wishing that I could just be there, already! I'm leaning towards no (there's just way too many expensive expenses going on right now), but I am DYING TO BE THERE!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sigh.

Hi ladies!

I just popped in for a minute to read the fun going on here. WOW! I'm wishing that I could just be there, already! I'm leaning towards no (there's just way too many expensive expenses going on right now), but I am DYING TO BE THERE!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sigh.

This cannot be. You HAVE to make it Joann... I'm praying for a large lottery windfall for you so you can make it!

they are doing it that evening it looks like but hasn't set the location yet. Would anyone be interested in doing that? It looks like there's room for 47more people to sign up

That's interesting. I thought it was held in July usually. I did the one here in Omaha a couple of years ago. That might be fun to join in on.

• 2 weeks later...

ok gals...guess what came to me last night while I was sleeping. That's smack in the middle of football season. We start September 10, and have games every Saturday. Luckily the boys are in the youngest age group, so we play first. But I have no idea where the game that week will be. So I won't be able to join until later Saturday afternoon.

That's interesting. I thought it was held in July usually. I did the one here in Omaha a couple of years ago. That might be fun to join in on.

I see now there is a waiting list.....................

Archived