Midwest Meet Up-The Date Is Set!

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHAHA sounds like the whole Ohio-meetup group now has the meetup bug...they all want to crash the Midwest ;)

Technically its not a crash if we are invited :D

Ok - besides everyone I have already met,

Sandy

Conda

Angie

Pat

Cheri are all on my spreadsheet of people I want to meet!! :D

Are we there yet???

I really want to see what happens when we get a hugger like Sandi and a hugger like Lei together in the same room :grouphug2:

lol ... its called a hug-fest!

Page three already!!!

After my afternoon, I need a meet up NOW!!!!! Ugh....oh well, it will give me something positive to focus on and something to look forward to...

Let's see...if I get to the airport by 8am tomorrow, I can be there by lunchtime....does that work for you?? :dancingelephant:

I'm really going to try to make it this time. I need a big heads up to get the time off though. I swore after the last one I wasn't going to miss another. I haven't met any ScrapGirls IRL yet.

I'm really going to try to make it this time. I need a big heads up to get the time off though. I swore after the last one I wasn't going to miss another. I haven't met any ScrapGirls IRL yet.

I hope you can make it Kay...been waitin' a loooooong time to finally meet you.

We definitely need to remedy that! I want to meet you too:)

At this point, Oct 7-8 definitely looks better for me. I can start checking on facilities here if anybody is interested in coming to Omaha. We really have a lovely city and a great zoo. ;) Lots of other photo ops too.

Page three already!!!

After my afternoon, I need a meet up NOW!!!!! Ugh....oh well, it will give me something positive to focus on and something to look forward to...

Let's see...if I get to the airport by 8am tomorrow, I can be there by lunchtime....does that work for you?? :dancingelephant:

Works for me!! :)

Would love to meet you IRL.... :)

At this point, Oct 7-8 definitely looks better for me. I can start checking on facilities here if anybody is interested in coming to Omaha. We really have a lovely city and a great zoo. ;) Lots of other photo ops too.

I say...go for it!! Let's see if you can find something that weekend, then we can move forward. Out of towners can fly in to KCI (airport code MCI) and we can car pool up to Omaha.

If we decide KC is easier...I am happy to plan something here....

I'm flexible!! :D

I say...go for it!! Let's see if you can find something that weekend, then we can move forward. Out of towners can fly in to KCI (airport code MCI) and we can car pool up to Omaha.

If we decide KC is easier...I am happy to plan something here....

I'm flexible!! :D

Or if they can find cheaper flights directly to Omaha (OMA), that works too...but in most cases, it looks like KC would be the cheaper destination. And if lots of us go in on fuel to & from Omaha, it wont' be much at all!

Let me check the dates. I may not be able to make it the first weekend in October. Maybe...I'll check tomorrow. I do make the schedule, so if one of my partners will cover, it may work ok. I'll try, but I need definite dates by the end of the week. Sorry, but that's the way of my practice and my office manager is already mad enough at me. I have to be in San Antonio Oct 12-16 and I don't think I can combine that much time off together. I need to be back here to pull call for a few days. And I can't afford to fly out and back and then to SA and back either. Can we please try to make the original date work? I'll see what I can come up with for a schedule with the 7-8.

Of course anybody is welcome here at my house. Cheri if you want to bring your family on holiday you are welcome. Remember that here we drive on the left hand side of the road, which is the right side, and not the right side, which is the wrong side.:rolleyes: Really looking forward to a visit.

Of course anybody is welcome here at my house. Cheri if you want to bring your family on holiday you are welcome. Remember that here we drive on the left hand side of the road, which is the right side, and not the right side, which is the wrong side.:rolleyes: Really looking forward to a visit.

Hmmmm....how can something that is right be wrong??? ;)

Let me check the dates. I may not be able to make it the first weekend in October. Maybe...I'll check tomorrow. I do make the schedule, so if one of my partners will cover, it may work ok. I'll try, but I need definite dates by the end of the week. Sorry, but that's the way of my practice and my office manager is already mad enough at me. I have to be in San Antonio Oct 12-16 and I don't think I can combine that much time off together. I need to be back here to pull call for a few days. And I can't afford to fly out and back and then to SA and back either. Can we please try to make the original date work? I'll see what I can come up with for a schedule with the 7-8.

Work scheduling is so complicated!! I really really want to see you again Sandi!!!!!!

Work scheduling is so complicated!! I really really want to see you again Sandi!!!!!!

Will really, really try to work around the first weekend of October, but If I can change it, I can't change it back. Let me see if.....

Will really, really try to work around the first weekend of October, but If I can change it, I can't change it back. Let me see if.....

If I ever make it there, Belle, I'm going to get a taxi...that's way to confusing for me!!

Dh gave me the ok to go. I just need to find a sitter for the girls and dog. Once we know a date, I can ask my mom. I don't care on the location. Either weekend should work. Once it gets closer, there will be a thousand things going on, but oh well. Hopefully my sil will have the twins' first bday party the weekend after they turn one, not before, lol!

Archived