Midwest Meet Up-The Date Is Set!

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This meet up has officially closed. Tiza is boarding her flight back to St. Louis, Conda and Cheri and Pat are on the road home, Angie and Cherise have already gotten home, Michele and Carla are int the air, winging their way home. I'm settled in front of the TV with a good book and looking forward to the next few days with my family. Yes, it was another amazing weekend with some of the nicest, funniest, most talented women I have the privilege of knowing. Can't wait til the next time we're together, tentatively, April 27-29, 2013. Hopefully, it will be in Omaha. For anyone who even has in inkling that going to a meet up would be a worthwhile weekend, let me assure you it is. Its fun, challenging, you share and learn from each other, and its great for stress relief.

Very well said, Sandi. I had such a great time hanging out, laughing, learning, and not thinking about work or studying. My trip home was uneventful, had plenty of time to change planes and arrived on time - can't ask for much more when flying these days! I'm talking to DH about 2012...we'll see what's going on the closer it gets - looking forward to it!

Archived