Excited About Lightroom

podiumchick

I was talking to Heather about the blown out whites in my DD's wedding photos (yes, the professional ones...) and she gave me a suggestion to try. Well, I did and I am HAPPY! Just had to share!

Before:

After:

A little 'recover' and a little 'white balance' and I can see the detail of the dress again! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I am so excited for you! And you are most welcome for the tips, I am so glad that it worked to bring back the detail in her beautiful dress. Have fun playing with Lightroom...I sounds like you are well on your way to figuring out all the fun and benefits of editing your photos in LR.

I know I already said it, but after talking with you this weekend about the photos....I am just so excited for you!!!!

Wow, that is amazing! Welcome to your new addiction, huh?! and again, what a beautiful family!

I did these little fixes on Parker's white tux/shirt/tie/bouttonier (sp?) and was surprised to find out he had a white VEST on too! Oh boy, am I gonna have fun fixing the rest of this album now!

That's awesome Kim!

Archived