Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Belle

Exercise For People Over 50

14 posts in this topic

EXERCISE FOR PEOPLE OVER 50

Begin by standing ona comfortable surface, where you have plenty of room at each side.

With a 5-lb potato bag in each hand, extend your arms straight out from your sides and hold them there as long as you can. Try to reach a full minute, and then relax.

Each day you'll find that you can hold this position for just a bit longer. After a couple of weeks, move up to 10-lb potato bags.

Then try 50-lb potato bags and then eventually try to get to where you can lift a 100-lb potato bag in each hand and hold your arms straight for more than a full minute. (I'm at this level.)

After you feel confident at that level, put a potato in each bag.

Ahhhh, Belle! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh, Belle -- thanks for the early morning laugh! I just didn't see that punchline coming! :D

Oh, funny, Belle! I must tell that one to my aunt - this is so her sense of humor.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

roflol I think I'll start with a Potato Chip bag!!! :giggle_bear:

Good morning, Belle! Thanks for the early morning chuckle! Today is going to be a super busy day, and I was able to start it off with a laugh!!!

I think I can handle this one. Too funny.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So funny Belle! Thanks!

As I was reading through it, I was thinking, yeah, using up all those potatoes is going negate the exercise. Teeheehee

As I was reading through it, I was thinking, yeah, using up all those potatoes is going negate the exercise. Teeheehee

LOL!!!