Tips From The Team!

We're kicking off our Halfway to Christmas event with the theme of making greeting cards. You know you need greeting cards to send to family and friends. Why not try making your own cards this year - for any occasion, not just Christmas.

Our chats today are:

12:00Noon MT - Making Cards Chat

Join a member of the Design Team today at 12 Noon MT for a chat about making cards!

6:00PM MT - Swap Crop Chat

It's time for the Swap Crop Chat with Lei (Bride) and Carla (CRS)!

And of course, there is an awesome sale going on! Besides the huge 25% off, today you can save an additional 10% on three selected super supplies for making cards! (See newsletter for details.)

Did you all notice in the newsletter??

Since today's theme is Making Cards, they are offering 3 special products on sale for an additional 10% off!! Today ONLY! Grab them today and start making those Holiday Cards :)

SNU_SSCard_HolidayPhoto_MKTG150.jpgScrapSimple Card Templates: Holiday Photo - 4x6

SNU_SSCard_ChristmasCards_MKTG150.jpgScrapSimple Card Templates: Christmas Cards

BMU_EMB_WinterFrost_MKTG_150.jpgWinter Frost Embellishment Mini

Commercial license versions of ScrapSimple Card Templates: Holiday Photo - 4x6 and ScrapSimple Card Templates: Christmas Cards are also available.

:snow_laugh:

Though I have done Christmas cards each year, I consider myself a very challenged card-maker, lol. I'll make the chat if I can! My DH and father-in-law are installing an all-house fan up in our attic today, so I am in charge of our 3 boys plus possible errand running for the "construction workers" plus will be heading out to get Subway for lunch at some point when they can stop working for a bit.

It's easy to pretend it's Christmastime (ie winter) here today...cool, dreary, wet. Doesn't take a lot of imagination!

How fun! I hope to join the chat. I'm such a procrastinator on things like Christmas cards. So if I start now, I might be able to get them done....after the procastination....BEFORE Christmas this year! LOL hit-head-with-hammer.gif

I'm with Cheri and Debbie. I have done cards but I consider myself severely card-design challenged. And Debbie, I'm right there with you on the procrastination thing. I think I can find time in my day to make the chat!

I don't dare do Christmas cards this early - I'll just change my mind when it gets closer to Christmas! :) :) :)

So? Then just put the one you created aside and work on a new one...then you already have an option for the following year! You could start your own stash of pre-designed Christmas cards :)

I don't dare do Christmas cards this early - I'll just change my mind when it gets closer to Christmas! :) :) :)

So? Then just put the one you created aside and work on a new one...then you already have an option for the following year! You could start your own stash of pre-designed Christmas cards :)

That just sounds too smart for me. But it would be a great thing to have.

That just sounds too smart for me. But it would be a great thing to have.

I would probably lose them........... :hit-head-with-hammer:

I actually have made half a dozen "thinking of you" kinds of cards this month - we've had alot of sad situations going on with friends here - never even thought about posting them - I'll have to go back and see if they were good enough to post.

I was just thinking Christmas cards for some reason!

Left you some love on that cute birthday card, Ann.

Archived