Monday's Tips From The Team

Join a member of the Scrap Girls team in the Chat Room at 7 p.m. MT to learn some tips for making crafts and ornaments using you digital scrapbooking supplies!

There is also a great sale going on! Besides the wonderful 25% off, these items are today's extra 10% off:

Daily Quotes - Word Art Mini

Glitzy Christmas Mini Tag

ScrapSimple Craft Template: House 1

Join us for some Halfway to Christmas holiday fun!

I'll try to make the chat. Usually by 9pm (ET) my mind is a blur and I can hardly remember my own name. I'll try though.

Me too, Carol - by 9pm(ET) I am either involved in family time or too tired to think clearly! We'll see how the day goes and I will also try.

I'll try to make the chat. Usually by 9pm (ET) my mind is a blur and I can hardly remember my own name. I'll try though.

Me too, Carol - by 9pm(ET) I am either involved in family time or too tired to think clearly! We'll see how the day goes and I will also try.

And here on the left coast it's right in the middle of dinner prep time...I'll try to get that out of the way and drop in for a little while.

I'll try to make it tonight. It's dinner time and skype time with the grandchildren but I hope to at least stop by. I'm thinking that the house craft might make a cute gingerbread house? It certainly wouldn't be as messy as the real thing!

I'll try to make it tonight. It's dinner time and skype time with the grandchildren but I hope to at least stop by. I'm thinking that the house craft might make a cute gingerbread house? It certainly wouldn't be as messy as the real thing!

Great idea Joyce! It could be combined with some of these items to make a great gingerbread house:

Gingerbread Kisses Collection

ScrapSimple Paper Templates: Gingerbread Christmas

Gingerbread Christmas Collection Mini

Design Pack: Gingerbread Kisses

Great idea Joyce! It could be combined with some of these items to make a great gingerbread house:

Great list Theresa! Paper gingerbread houses sound so much less stressful than the messy really ones and FAT Free LOL!

No gingerbread house is complete without some gumdrops:

ScrapSimple Layer Your Own Brushes: Gumdrop Alphas

ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Gumdrops 5101 Biggie

..or some other candy:

Christmas Candy Collection Mini

ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Candy Cane 6301

Candy Coated Christmas Collection

Candycane Lane Collection Mini

Sugar Baby Collection

No gingerbread house is complete without some gumdrops:

ScrapSimple Layer Your Own Brushes: Gumdrop Alphas

ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Gumdrops 5101 Biggie

..or some other candy:

Christmas Candy Collection Mini

ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Candy Cane 6301

Candy Coated Christmas Collection

Candycane Lane Collection Mini