Help!

Scrapin Pat

Wanted to join in the chat tonight and when I went to that page - no window. It has always worked in the past. It may be that I have not been at a chat since Scrap Girls made some web page changes??? Or is it me? I checked with my provider and they said they have no fire wall that would prevent the chat. I did recently update with Norton and that's where my fire wall comes from but don't have a clue what I would change in their list of settings. Can anyone help?

I often have to close my browser (Firefox for me) and restart it. Occasionally when that doesn't work, I have to reboot hte computer. That always has solved my issues. I just have to remember to log in early to chats in case I need time to reboot. Hope it's something that simple for you too!

This happens to me as well about every other chat - the access denied thingy! And everything is up to date and I've downloaded Java several times just to make sure, so not sure what happens. I've missed several chats because I can't get into the chat room. Hmmmmmmmmm....

I get the "access denied" message when I use the link from the home page, but I don't have any problems when I use the link form the forums page. And yew, it started after the migration to the new site.

Archived