Help! Photoshop Freaked Out On Me!

Rose Ann

:monstercry::mad-at-computer: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

I have been working on a special LO for the last hour or two and I saved it then shut down CS4, but then the computer went dark and I had to force a shut down. Now I can see my LO in my files, but CS4 tells me it has an invalid end of file!! WHAT does THAT mean? It said there was an unsupported blend mode,and gave me an option to flatten the image so I said OK. Then it still wouldn't open!! I tried PSE and Corel, too. Corel said it's an invalid photoshop document!

Is there a way to fix this or do I need to start from scratch????

THANKS for your HELP!!!!

:banghead:

Not to worry. I searched online and there's no fix.

When my computer went dark, photoshop didn't finish saving the LO. Have to start over...sigh. At least I have the thumbnail to look at so I can recreate it pretty quickly.

The joys and pains of computers!!!

:monstercry::mad-at-computer: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

I have been working on a special LO for the last hour or two and I saved it then shut down CS4, but then the computer went dark and I had to force a shut down. Now I can see my LO in my files, but CS4 tells me it has an invalid end of file!! WHAT does THAT mean? It said there was an unsupported blend mode,and gave me an option to flatten the image so I said OK. Then it still wouldn't open!! I tried PSE and Corel, too. Corel said it's an invalid photoshop document!

Is there a way to fix this or do I need to start from scratch????

THANKS for your HELP!!!!

:banghead:

Rose Ann, I just noticed that it says "validating" under your name on the mb - what's up with that?

Not to worry. I searched online and there's no fix.

When my computer went dark, photoshop didn't finish saving the LO. Have to start over...sigh. At least I have the thumbnail to look at so I can recreate it pretty quickly.

The joys and pains of computers!!!

That's frustrating!!!

Rose Ann, I just noticed that it says "validating" under your name on the mb - what's up with that?

I'll fix that.

Glad you have at least a thumbnail of your layout Rose Ann!

I figured it must be a glitch, April - just happened to notice it - I knew Rose Ann couldn't still be being validated! You're so quick, April.

Thanks, everyone! The second layout did go quickly by comparison. By then I already knew what I was aiming for.

Oh, and April, that validating thing was because I tried to change my email address. I never did get the email with the validation. Thanks for helping.

Archived