What's New Today

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being a military family, I cry at every military email, ceremony and even some parades. Both Jen and Brandy's collections came at the right time...I'm working on 2 projects that will work with those collections perfectly!

I cry at Star Spangled Banner, Taps, all of it. I even cry at commercials. My kids think I"m hysterically funny.

My cart is overflowing with new beauties from today! I love both Jen's and Brandy's new collections!

Thank you for all of your hard work in putting the collection together. [When I "grow up" I want to have your skill set!]

I'd be happy with even a small portion of Brandy's design talents! :wub:

I'd be happy with just a teensy bit of anyone of our designer's talents and creativity! Not only their awesome collections, but their shining layouts!

Awwww..ya'll are so nice!

..........Georgia Peaches are just born with niceness and in this case, more talent and creativity than I have in my little finger! Brandy, you Rock!

Oh, how are you with glue and scissors? :disappearing-smilie: :disappearing-smilie: :disappearing-smilie:

..........Georgia Peaches are just born with niceness and in this case, more talent and creativity than I have in my little finger! Brandy, you Rock!

Oh, how are you with glue and scissors? :disappearing-smilie: :disappearing-smilie: :disappearing-smilie:

Scary and very messy!

Scary and very messy!

:giggle_bear: :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear:

I guess I should go get some more real work done.... I'll check back later for more new goodies :)

I think you should be working on flex-time on Thursdays, Tiza! :disappearing-smilie: :disappearing-smilie:

Hey, Theresa! I've missed your smiling face this morning! :) :)

TY Sara! I've just been busy with house stuff today... sorry I couldn't be here much :(

I hope to be able to spend more time here later today maybe...

Who's the sweet little gremlin who so nicely posted the thumbnails under my new collection announcements? Hmmmmmmmmm....well, whoever it is, thank you so much - I must learn how to do that! You're a sweetie whoever you are! Thank you.

giggle_bear.gif

Jen, your LOs have me all teary. Our son is a Marine. *hugs*

Oh thank you! The photos are of my husband's cousin. They were taken last summer before he was deployed to Afghanistan. He came home last week. When I saw them last summer, I knew I had to scrap them. I just didn't have a collection to use then.

I have errands to run this morning so my goodies will be in the boutique a little later!

Love the new picture Pebbles!!

Thank you! I do not like having my picture taken but it was time to update!

Great photo!!

Pebbles has a new collection for us:

PJO_AmericanDream_MKTG_150.jpgAmerican Dream Collection Biggie

I love the vintage look to this collection!

Me too!!

Thank you all very much! To be honest, this collection is a labor of love let me tell ya. I have been working on it for three weeks and I almost gave up. Thanks to Ro and Andrea for the encouragement they gave! I worked through my issues with it and I am very happy with the end result! It works perfect with all of my 4th of July celebration photos!

Hey, Theresa! I've missed your smiling face this morning! :) :)

TY Sara! I've just been busy with house stuff today... sorry I couldn't be here much :(

I hope to be able to spend more time here later today maybe...

I've been busy nursing a migraine all afternoon - aaargh - not on a Thursday! but I did manage to get on here a little bit - nothing much can keep me away from boutique day!

Good morning! Happy Thursday to everyone!! Are we ready for another fun filled Thursday? I think maybe it's going to be a busy day today...

Here are some new lovelies from Brandy to get us started:

BMU_Coastal_Collection_MKTG_150.jpgCoastal Collection Biggie

BMU_BrushSet_Coastal_MKTG_150.jpgBrush Set: Coastal Biggie

BMU_BrushSet_SunBursts_MKTG_150.jpgBrush Set: Sun Bursts

Love it!! Perfect for some vacation photos I need to scrap!

I think I need it!!

Archived