Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tiza126

July 2011 Forum Game - Summer Scavenger Hunt!

202 posts in this topic

:congrats3: Congrats Joyce! :congrats3:

Yesterday's correct answer was: Assemble Your Own Zoom Pages: Follow Your Bliss

Today you need to search the gallery for layouts using Assemble Your Own Zoom Pages: Follow Your Bliss. Leave a comment on the layout and post a link to it here in this thread.

Note: There are several Follow Your Bliss products in the boutique, so make sure the layout you choose includes this specific one rather than just the Biggie, Paper Mini or the Paper Templates.

Enjoy!

Product 4, Clue 1 - I'm nuts but people still like me

Hmmmmmm, I had so many different ideas for this clue, which means I don't really have a clue what to pick! LOL! :D

This made me giggle this morning and it probably is a nutty pick, so my guess is: Funny Face Add-ons Embellishment Mini

LOL That clue could be describing me! :giggle_bear:

Or me, but I thought of Angela when I saw it. She always proclaims to be a nut. :dancing-smilie:

LOL That clue could be describing me! :giggle_bear:

Or me, but I thought of Angela when I saw it. She always proclaims to be a nut. :dancing-smilie:

:rofl::rofl:

Im going for the obvious :) -- Hope I did the link correctly -- if not will someone let me know - thx!

Nuts and Berries Collection

Your link is working fine! ;)

There have been some good guesses, but nobody has guessed the correct product yet... :)

Aww, I had one other I was going to guess. Will wait and see if that was the right one, if anyone guesses!

Aww, I had one other I was going to guess. Will wait and see if that was the right one, if anyone guesses!

I have another one ready too. Just have to wait until the next clue is posted. :)

Product 4, Clue 2 - You might find me in an antique shop