Congratulations Belle!

CRS

Congratulations Belle (Isabel)! The Scrap Girls Team has chosen Isabel as the Member of the Month for July!

Isabel has been a faithful member of Scrap Girls since joining in March 2010! She is very active in challenges and swaps. Isabel can be found in the games forum and leaving lots of love in the gallery. She even sets her alarm to get up in the middle of the night for chats! Now that's dedication! Isabel is a huge asset and Scrap Girls just wouldn't be the same without her!

Isabel will receive a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

When you have a few minutes Isabel, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Thank you for making Scrap Girls a wonderful, friendly place! Congratulations!!

Woohoo Belle! Great choice. I always love it when Belle attends one of my chats - which are usually about 3 a.m. for her! Thanks for being such and involved member here at Scrap Girls, Belle.

CONGRATULATIONS DEAR BELLE!

Great choice for MOM - You are always ready with a kind word, a comment and you always, always make us laugh! What a wonderful choice for July's Member of the Month. I am soooooooooo happy for you!

Wear your crown proudly! (and don't forget to add an extra diamond to it)!!!!!!

:sign_Congrats_wav: :sign_Congrats_wav: :sign_Congrats_wav: :sign_Congrats_wav: :sign_Congrats_wav: :sign_Congrats_wav: :sign_Congrats_wav:

CONGRATULATIONS, Belle! Every MOM is a good choice, but I think Belle is one of our all-time favorites!

Belle was one of my first Scrap Girl friends and is always so kind and I just LOVE how she makes us all laugh with her wonderful sense of humor. :D

Belle -- wear your crown proudly -- you surely do deserve it. Thanks for your big part in making SGs such a wonderful place!

So pleased for you. Hugs!

You guys have made me cry. Thank you for the honour and all the nice things you said about me. I did not even know I was chosen until everybody started saying congrats in the chat tonight. I have got visitors and cannot get on the boards so much. Wow, I can't believe it. This is such a fantastic place to be, it really feels like I have known you all for years and years. REAL friends and family. Thanks you.

You guys have made me cry. Thank you for the honour and all the nice things you said about me. I did not even know I was chosen until everybody started saying congrats in the chat tonight. I have got visitors and cannot get on the boards so much. Wow, I can't believe it. This is such a fantastic place to be, it really feels like I have known you all for years and years. REAL friends and family. Thanks you.

You are the REAL deal, Belle and a REAL friend! Congrats again! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: Those diamonds in your crown are really shining brightly today!

Congratulations, Belle!! You are such a sweetheart and so helpful on the boards and in chats!! Enjoy your month!!

Yeah BELLE! You are a great addition to SG! I love chatting with you when we are 11 hours apart...lol! I also love learning about your gorgeous country. Enjoy your reign! :)

Archived