Congratulations Belle!

CRS

Belle how awesome!!!!! Congratulations to you!!!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

You are just so wonderful with your love in the gallery!! I have been blest many time by your love and encouragement. It is so nice to see you as MOM for the month. Wear your crown with pride my dear, you deserve it!! :congrats3:

Yikes, I forgot to check this thread this month! YAY YAY YAY! Congratulations, Belle! Such a very well deserved honor! You are such a treasure here at Scrap Girls! Have a great month and please forgive my delay in congratulating you!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

It was such fun to read bits and pieces about you in the newsletter this morning, Belle! Congratulations again! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: BELLE!

Wow Belle -- just scrolled through the comments here & realized that I never did get in & add my "Contratulations!" This month is flying by so rapidly that I can hardly believe it's over half over.

At any rate, I wanted to tell you how much I enjoy being in the chat rooms with you & seeing your beautiful LOs. You are a real special person & I was so glad to see that you have been honored as the member of the month.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived