Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRS

Congratulations Belle!

53 posts in this topic

Congrats Belle! I'd say you are definitely devoted to SG! Have a fabulous month!

Yeah, Belle! I was so excited to see you as MOM! You really brighten up the boards, and leave such great love in the gallery. Enjoy your crown--Wear it proudly!!

Congratulations Belle. You are one of a kind and an excellent choice for MOM. Enjoy!

Congratulations Belle. What a perfect choice for MOM. I love your sense of humor and I always enjoy your layouts in the gallery. I feel like we really get to know you through them. Enjoy your month!

Oh Belle, yeah for you, what a wonderful choice! Congratulations and wear that purple crown with pride. You deserve it!

Belle how awesome!!!!! Congratulations to you!!!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

You are just so wonderful with your love in the gallery!! I have been blest many time by your love and encouragement. It is so nice to see you as MOM for the month. Wear your crown with pride my dear, you deserve it!! :congrats3:

Well done Belle. The title is thoroughly deserved. You are an asset to Scrap Girls. Such fun too. Kay

Adding my congratulations for a well earned honor! So glad for you, Belle!

:D :D

Yikes, I forgot to check this thread this month! YAY YAY YAY! Congratulations, Belle! Such a very well deserved honor! You are such a treasure here at Scrap Girls! Have a great month and please forgive my delay in congratulating you!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

:congrats3: Belle and its always nice to see you on the boards and your comments are so thoughtful :) Enjoy your month.

Congrats Belle! Definitely a well deserved member for the spotlight of the month. You always have handy advice or kind words, enjoy your month of royalty!

Congratulations Belle - you contribute so much to making this a warm and happy place. Well deserved!

GASP! I don't think I congratulated you yet! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I enjoy having you here so very much and am thrilled that you are our MOM! *dancing in your honor* :party-smiley-048:

It was such fun to read bits and pieces about you in the newsletter this morning, Belle! Congratulations again! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: BELLE!

Wow Belle -- just scrolled through the comments here & realized that I never did get in & add my "Contratulations!" This month is flying by so rapidly that I can hardly believe it's over half over.

At any rate, I wanted to tell you how much I enjoy being in the chat rooms with you & seeing your beautiful LOs. You are a real special person & I was so glad to see that you have been honored as the member of the month.