July Monthly Layout Contest

PBarnes

As the United States celebrates its independence this month, we'd love to see some examples of how you've gained independence! For July's Monthly Layout Contest, show us your layouts featuring someone displaying independence! It could be a toddler learning independence or a young person out on their own for the first time. You could even scrap about a time you displayed some independence! Be sure to include some journaling to support your photos. Post your layouts in the July Monthly Layout Gallery before Midnight MT on July 31st. Be sure to list your credits in the description or under the EXIF Properties. If your layout is one of the two chosen winners, you will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique!

Post your layouts in the July Layout Contest Gallery

Love, love the challenge and already have two ideas brewing in my head ~ now, I just have to figure out how to put it into a scrapbooking mode :-) Looking forward to it.

I had the best intentions of doing the challenge for June, but it never came together. I thought I had better do this one at the first of the month rather than the end, so that I can get it done. So here is my interpretation of the July contest theme of Independence in my page Feeling Free.

Karis, you can post more than one layout for the monthly contests, so if both ideas come to fruition, post them both!

Thanks Pat ~ gives me the motivation to bring them both to fruition!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived